Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO connection

former_member211905
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have set up SLD and created a JCO connection, but I get this error when I test the connection:

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to SAP gateway failed Connect_PM TYPE=B MSHOST=por003ilp GROUP=HGC_USERS R3NAME=C11 MSSERV=sapmsC11 PCS=1 LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode ERROR partner not reached (host 136.158.13.19, service 3348) TIME Thu Nov 23 17:13:56 2006 RELEASE 640 COMPONENT NI (network interface) VERSION 37 RC -10 MODULE nixxi_r.cpp LINE 8672 DETAIL NiPConnect2 SYSTEM CALL SiPeekPendConn ERRNO 10060 ERRNO TEXT WSAETIMEDOUT: Connection timed out COUNTER 1

I have set the sapgw and the sapms in the services file, but it doesn't seem to help. Also the rz70 transaction was successfully executed. What causes the error?

Best regards

Øyvind

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lajitha_menon
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

check whether you have given all the parameters about the R/3 system correctly in the JCO connection. Check host name por003ilp, group HGC_USERS - are you able to login to this server using this group using sap logon pad?

Regards,

LM

former_member211905
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, I'm able to login using the HGC_USERS group.

In my data supplier bridge my server is set to por003ilp (136.158.13.10) and sapgw16. But when I test the JCo connection it says that the partner not reached host 136.158.13.19, sapgw48. This is not por003ilp, but por024ilp. May this cause any problems?

Other times it tries to reach for por003ilp, but sapgw48. And still the data supplier bridge use sapgw16. Or has it nothing to say?

Regs

Øyvind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to ping your JCOs what you used for the application once and deploy the application once again then it should work.

Thanks,

Lohi.

former_member211905
Participant
0 Kudos

Tried to ping my JCOs and deploy the application once again without any results.

I discovered that one of two sapgw are closed in the firewall. Only sapgw16 is open, is it a way to force the JCOs to use this gateway? Or is this set in the data supplier bridge, because I can see that the central application server is set to sapgw48, and the secondary application server is sapgw16.

Regs

Øyvind

Answers (0)