cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP request error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear XI Expertise,

I am doing a scenario on SOAP>XI>System.....

First thing my SOAP Adapter is not enabled when I see in the RWB-->Adapter Monitoring

For this I searched the forum and followed almost all the blogs.......but could not find a solution......

Especially in one blog thread I found one person has faced & been solved the same problem which I am facing. But for me it is not working......

Here is the URL for that one...

"In almost all the blogs, I found a solution given by some experts that when we send our first SOAP message, it will be automatically activated". But for me this is also not working.........

I designed and configured my scenario in IR & ID and created a WSDL file for my outbound interface. Actually I created outbound interface from external definition (WSDL) which I got from EP side.....

I used XML spy and created a "new SOAP request" from WSDL file which I generated from ID and given proper input in that message and sent the request.

When I sent the request I got the following error message(dialog box)....

**********************************************************************************************

HTTP error could not POST File

‘/XlSOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:LEGACYSYS_PRA_BS:WS_Sender&version=3.O&Sender.Service=LEGACYSYS_PRA_BS&lnterIace=ns%3%2F%2Ffx.com%2Farchana%2Fwstorfc%5EPR_Out_MI’ on server ‘bcone-prd'(500).

***********************************************************************************************

when I click ok, In the next dialog box I got this message

"Error sending the SOAP data"

Please help me out............

Advance Thanks

Praveen Gujjeti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Praveen ,

May I suggest a workaround till your SOAP adapter issue is not reolved?

There are 2 URL's to which a SOAP message can be posted.

1. You post it to the Adaptee Engine and the SOAP adapter then sends it to the Integration Engine.

2. You post the message to the Integration Engine directly.

The url you are now using is pointing to 1.

Recreate the WSDL with the following URL-->

<b>http://<server>:<ABAP-port>/sap/xi/engine?type=entry&version=3.0&Sender.Service=<YourService>&Interface=<YourNamespace>%5E<YourInterface></b>

Click on Propose URL while defining the WSDL. More is on this blog,

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/09/21/using-the-soap-inbound-channel-of-the-integration-engine

Let me know if it solves the problem partially?

Regards,

Bhavesh

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your replies............

The same scenario I did in another XI server(SOAP enabled in RWB/Adapter Monitoring) and it is working.

So I am bothered about "How to enable SOAP adapter in my previous server"

Since my scenario is working in my new server, why cannt it in my old server.

Advance Thanks .......

Praveen Gujjeti

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

its merely a Service Pack problem of XI3.0.

Solved.

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,Praveen:

How do you solve the problem?Also we have the problem.Our version is XI 7.0 SPS14.Thanks in advance.

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Xinj,

Hmm.....The PI7.0 or XI7.0 should not be a problem. The SOAP adapter will work for the defalut service pack (SP9) of PI 7.0 when you send the first SOAP message.

Can you post the exact error along with your scenario details.

Thanks,

Gujjeti.

Edited by: Praveen Gujjeti on Sep 12, 2008 8:01 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to me if you need to create the WSDL for inbound interface when SOAP is the sender ... which is synchronous inbound interface...

Try to create the wsdl with the inbound the send the SOAP request using XMLSpy or SOAPSONAR

Amaresh

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check out this SAP note to send the SOAP request to XI- 856597.

Check out the url of the sender soap channel .. with business system, interface , also check out case sensitiveness.

Regards,

Moorthy

former_member192798
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

This kinds of an issue is already discussed in our forum. Anyway I mention it here:-

Check the following :

1) The webservice address mentioned in your SOAP adapter must match with your wsdl file

2) see whether you have mentioned the correct user / password for webservices in soap adapter or not.

3) check whether you have given the proxy settings of the webservices in the adapter or not.

4) If your webservices has used certificate then use the keystore value in your soap adapter.

Hope this finds you a solution.

Regards.

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

did you check your SOAP adapter in RWB?

Regards Mario