cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation Material in Order Management - MAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

my problem is: when I am in Order Management and I create a Material Confirmation, when I click on the F4 help of "Mat. Num" to obtain the inventory list, nothing comes out. This happens only on my PDA. On the contrary on my PC, on which MAM is installed, the inventory list is available. Why this? I have to install some fixes?

Thank you very much,

Antonio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

Because you are using the same user on both laptop and pda, ideally both should be having the same number of inventory. So i would suggest you to check the number of materials available in inventory on the client on the laptop using start.jsp.

If you are not aware of start.jsp then just type URL http:
localhost:8080\Application_name\start.jsp and select inventory from drop downlist and say ok and it will give you the total number of instances along with the data.

What i feel is the inventory number is too big and may be thats the reason why on PDA you are facing the problem.

You can repeat the same steps on the client on PDA and check if any inventory is present on the client or not and if present whats the number?

Ideally you should face the same problem when you click on Inventory on the MAM home page.

w.r.t PDA - Can you tell us what exactly is displayed when you click on Inventory on the home page and on the F4 help of mat. num i.e, do u get any error or a list page is displayed without any data?

Finally if you feel that huge amount of data is causing this problem then try to use DB2E if you are not already using.

Finally which version of MAM(2.0 or 2.5) you are using and also which SR.

Best Regards,

Siva.

PS. Dont forget to reward with some points if the answer is helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio.

Did you check merep_mon or the logs on device? Maybe the sync was not complete.

Do you use the same user on both devices?

Cheers,

Sascha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sascha,

I use the same user in both device and I checked merep_mon and log on device but seems to be all ok. Maybe I have to install some update on my pda? I use MAM 2.5.

Thanks a lot,

Antonio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio.

Kindly check the prerequsites in PDA...i.e.the creeame used, and the CAB file.

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

I use CrEme327a and I installed MI25Tom_it.CAB in Italian.

Cheers,

Antonio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio.

When you check Mam070 with merep_pd do you get still data there for you user?

Cheers,

Sascha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sascha,

the fact is that we have the problem only on the pda whilst everything is fine on the laptop, even if we use the same user on both devices.

Cheers ,

Antonio