cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform u0096 to be printed on both sides of the paper

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement in which I have to create a form in Smartform where the item details should be printed on one side of the paper and the conditions should be printed on the other side…of the same. I tried to finding a way in smart forms…but I could not do that…can any one help me in this.. I forgot to mention that I should not do any changes to the printer setting…any thing with the printer…what ever I do I should do it in the Smartform .

Thanks in advance.

satya prakash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to SPAD Menu (Spool Administrator Menu) you can see the difference in the Printer Control and if you make the Printer control setting for ur the printer as same. then it will be ok. and also u have to check what is the device type used for ur the output devices.

- page FRONT lists page CONTACTS as next page and CONTACTS lists FRONT as next page. Since CONTACTS does not contain a MAIN window, it will print the contacts info and then continue on to FRONT for the rest of the main items. Additionally, set print mode on FRONT to D (duplex) and set CONTACTS to 'blank' (for both resource name and print mode - this is the only way to get to the back of the page).

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Hi all,

>

> I have a requirement in which I have to create a form

> in Smartform where the item details should be printed

> on one side of the paper and the conditions should be

> printed on the other side…of the same. I tried to

> finding a way in smart forms…but I could not do

> that…can any one help me in this..

>

> Thanks in advance.

It’s me the same person who raised the question …I forgot to mention that I should not do any changes to the printer setting…any thing with the printer…what ever I do I should do it in the Smartform .

Thank u ,,,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

May b this will work. you create 2 pages and design the 2 different pages conseqently and achieve the 2 way print with the printer options. I remember reading this some where in SDN.

hope it helps.

santhosh