cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find WSDL URL for webservices published in XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a webservice published in XI . I would like to consume this webservice. The URL i got from WSDL file generated used it in SOAP receiver adapter im getting infamous "com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: java.io.IOException: invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT/HTML" error.

As i have double checked the SOAP req / response structure i belive there is something to do with SOAP URL im using in SOAP receiver adapter.

I confimed this when i enter the below URL in browser i do not see a WSDL file. Ironically when i use the same address in XMLSPY it works fine.

https://server:50001/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:SOAP_Sender:SOAP_Sender_M70"; .

So my question what should be the URL for webservices hosted in XI if you want to consume thro XI as well.

Regards

Vish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

><i>"com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: java.io.IOException: invalid content type for SOAP: TEXT/HTML" error.</i>

In your receiver SOAP adapter add the following Module <b>localejbs/AF_Modules/MessageTransformBean</b> with the Following parameter to change the Content type.

<b> Transform.ContentType</b> and value <b>text/xml</b>

Regards,

Bhavesh

Regards,

Bhavesh

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to generate the WSDL file youself in integration directory

and the address will be inside the file

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can't see a WSDL file in Browser.

you use the SOAP Adapter not a normal webservice.

you have to create the WSDL from Directory.

Regards,

Robin

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>you can't see a WSDL file in Browser.

there are ways to keep it there (available by browser)

but by default it's not there as you say

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How ? over the Adress of the SOAP Adapter?

you have some documentation about that?

Regards,

Robin

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

naveen described it in a few weblogs

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/17/xi-how-to-publish-wsdl-generated-from-xi-to-uddi

but check all his weblogs to see

Regards,

michal