cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question to "serial sending a message from R/3 to XI"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know when I serialize the receiving of the message in XI and one sending of a message goes wrong.

So are the following message blocked??

Thanks.

Regards

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the following will be blocked, and you have to manage this message deletinting or restarting with success in order to unlock the QUEUE.

...unless you "programmatically" define differents QUEUE ID in the sender (for insance, in a interface that exchange Material Master Data, a different QUEUE for each Material code)

Unfortuntely only some adapters support this...

Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Stefan,

><i>So are the following message blocked??</i>

Yes.

You will have to follow the steps in this blog to restart the messages stuck in the EOIO queue,

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/04/27/how-to-deal-with-stuck-eoio-messages-in-the-xi-30-adapter-framework

Regards,

Bhavesh

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the blog you refere to shows how to deal with j2ee based adapters

>>>"serial sending a message from R/3 to XI"

with this you only work with proxies and IDOCs

and the methods are different for those two

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. If you are using EOIO and the queue is blocked the rest of the message in the queue will not go through

regards

Vijaya

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

yes if you use EOIO (proxies or IDOCs)

the rest is blocked

IDOC serilalizing is described in my book:

(and how to handle error with IDOC EOIO)

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/10/11/xi-new-book-mastering-idoc-business-scenarios-with-sap-xi"><b>Mastering IDoc Business Scenarios with SAP XI</b></a>

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Regards,

michal