cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

choose in pop up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallow I doing an popup that open list of courses and it work but I can't choose courses. How can I do that if I <b>double click on one course</b> the course num come into the <b>text field</b>.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to do it not in pop up mybe in field butten reagards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please give us more information about your model. Where do you double click?

It's not clear, what you want and how you model looks like.

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

hallow marcel my program is that the user a input fields (date,course)and in the date i put a clender so this is o.k. for the courses input field i beiled a function module that the user can push on butten(near the text field) and see all the courses. until here it workes. my problem is that when the user open the popup help with all the courses i wont that he can double click on course that he wont and the number of course go to the text field of courses.in the function module i have course number and course name. i hope i explain well thankes for your answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assuming that your list of courses is displayed in a table, you need to connect the output port of your table with the input port of your popup.

For this you have to add a signal in in the popup (right mouse click on the popup-signal and there add a signal in).

Once you assigned the fields (Popup input - from), you can easily pass values between your table and the popup.