cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart forms Doubts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have developed a smartform. when i cheked and activated form it is not giving error. it is ok. But when i see the form in print preview it giving error in address output. pls give solution.

thanx.

ch

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member188827
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if u r using address node for printing address den first specify address variable in form interface (if u r passing it via print prog) or in global definitions.

den in the address node under general attributes tab specify variable as &variablename& den use dis where u want the address to b printed.

hope it solves ur problem.

former_member182293
Participant
0 Kudos

I think you used an %address in your form. Look what did u write address number ex:&bill-kna1-adrnr& And You want to test your form to see output. After click test two times you see test function module: initial screen .You can enter values to some input parameters here. Look your added parameters and click icon near it. Then structure editor opens. After click column button and find your column then enter real address in it. then test it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First try to pass the address number as it as in the address window maintenance screen. If it works then check if you passing correct data and if the form is getting the value.

Cheers

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the address number that is being passed to the address node, either the address does not exist, or the address number itself is wrong.

Regards,

Ravi

Note - Please mark all the helpful answers

anversha_s
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

please chk that address is passing correctly to smart form.

rgds

anver

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please debug the smartform to find the error.