cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assembly failed due to Broken DCs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have around 8 activities which were waiting for import on cons, after importing them (remember cons is not configured for runtime systems) in the assembly stage for all the activities assembly failed. On checking i came to know the <b>track_cons</b> has 5 broken DC's.

One SCA has 2 broken DC's

Second SCA has 3 broken DC's, in this sca there is one DC which is showing failed in compile state. So the remaining 4 DC's using this DC are failed in the Usages section.

But all the above is perfect in<b> track_dev</b>.

Its very important i need to go ahead with transports.

Points will definitely be awarded for solution, please help.

Regards,

Vishal D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did a work around by manually syncing the track_dev code with track_cons code and now its working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you import the base SCA's into the Consolidation stage?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes they are now in "Waiting for Import" in the Test stage.

Regards,

Vishal D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check the buildspaces in CBS? Check that they do not have 0 DCs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are all the relevent DCs, which now include the two broken DCs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How many DCs does it list for the base SC's? (SAP-JEE, SAP_JTECHS, SAP_BUILDT)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have manually synced the code of track_dev and track_cons and now all the DC's are fine.

But now on importing the sca to test my custom sca are not getting imported, i get the following error :"Info:Error during SDM deployment:communication error: Server <server host name> did not accept login request as apiadmin on port no. - Connection between SDM client and server is broken

But the surprising part is the standard sca are getting imported such as "sap.com_SAP_JTECHS", " sap.com_SAP_BUILDT " and "sap.com_SAP-JEE"

Regards,

Vishal D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do not post new unrelated questions in an existing topic.

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

In CBS against the specific request in the cons buildspace did you check what errors you have got. Why did the build fail for the DC's.

Try to ascertain the reason why the build has failed by going through the build logs.

Regards

Sidharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the log it says about the broken DC code which has already been fixed, also one point all my activites for deployement are now Queued? how do i clear thia also?