cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating POs in SRM through External Requirements interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone used the External requirements interface to create a PO in the SRM system? Apparently, there is a way to create a PO without a shopping cart and not using BBP_PD_PO_CREATE.or BAPI_POEC_CREATE.

I have heard about this External requirements interface but have not been able to find any documentation.

Any help here is appreciated.

Regards,

Jay

SAP Integration Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can download Plan-Driven Procurement from:

service.sap.com/instguides -> mySAP Business App. Suite -> mySAP SRM -> SRM 5.0 -> Plan-Driven Procurement.

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

The scenario you are talking about is plan-driven procurement with plant maintainance. You generate a requirement of a perticular material in R/3 via MRP or APO. Maintain a profile of Purchase Group/Material Group combination in the view V_T160EX in R/3. Activate extended classic scenario. Schedule the report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER in R/3 which will transfer your requirements to SRM sourcing cokpit.

Regards

Amitabh

Reward Points if helpful

Manish_Bhandari
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Jay

I am not sure if you are reffering to this scenario only. The scenario is that an requirement is generated in the external system ,which then needs to be imported to the srm system and a PO needs to be generated. In case this is the scenaio that you are reffering to then you shouldl refer to the standard training material SRM210 where the necessary steps is provided

Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Do you have any information regarding the standard training material SRM210 where the necessary steps are provided. Can you please post this information or email this information to me. I do not have this training material. Have you gotten this interface to work. When we try to run the ABAP proxy on the SRM server by generating template data which we would like to fill in values for and run, we get a short dump. I cannot find any documentation regarding this interface.

Thanks,

Jay