cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter Monitor don't show my Sender Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people

I created an scenario to communicate XI 3.0 with a Sender SOAP Adapter.

When I access to the Adapter Monitor of the Runtime Workbench, it shows me the SOAP Adapter inside the Adapter Engine, but i am not able to see my created communication channels.

What could be happening?

Thanks!!

Regards

Javier Sahagun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I explain what we have done in this message; thanks to all for your aid

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just adding make sure the commchannel is activated .

@ Agastahsuri --> SOAP adapter is also a part ofthe J2EE engine and not the ABAP stack.

Regards,

Bhavesh

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First execute the scenario and check are you able to see any status in the Adapter Monitoring. If it errored out, then you can analyse the errors.

Are you able to see, other adapters ?

Also check this SAP note- 937382.

Refresh the SLD cache. and CPACache.

REgards,

moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishna, thanks for you response

I refreshed the SLD cache and CPACache. Before doing that, I saw other communication channels but not mine; after executing this operation, it didn't show to me any SOAP adapter.

Also I have read the note and we have made the steps that it indicates, but not yet it has been solved; Is immediate or we must wait for a time so that it makes effect? That another solution we can investigate?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people,

I follow with my problem. I have test to create new communication channels but they follow without appearing in Adapter Monitor. They doesn't appear the communication channels that was before the erase of CPACache, nevertheless, they're running.

I'm becoming crazy!!!!!!! and I don't find the solution.

If somebody can help me, please

Regards

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The SOAP adapter of ABAP stack that the reason you are unable to see it .

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the same reason you may have similar issues with your communication channels of IDoc adapters.