cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is a text element in one of the smartforms for which the actual text is hardcoded with couple of dynamic variables (values picked up at runtime)

The text maintained is in English, however the smartform is called for portuguese language and the text printed then is something different. I am not sure where this translation has been maintained.

While debugging I found that it refers to database table stxftxt to fetch the text in portuguese language.

We want to modify this text.

Any pointers on how to achieve this would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Sushil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Usually translations are done in transaction SE63.

That is where yours also should be

regards,

Ravi

Note - Please mark all the helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Ravi,

I have checked se63 however I am unable to find this translation there, so not sure about the solution.

Regards,

Sushil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to maintain the portuguese language for those fileds(Text elements), see in the debugging mode whether you are getting the portuguese language or not, if you are getting the portuguese language in the debugging and some junk data in the output, then change the Font family(Yesterday i had the same problem, and i chanded the font family) .......

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the same while debugging and yes the language id for portuguese is indeed getting called, however there are no junk characters, all valid text.

Regards,

sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you know text name you can translate it via transaction SE63.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/b4/54601d77f38e429ffad9e3e11c1b25/content.htm

Alternatively you can logon in target language and maintain the text via transaction SO10 (or just check if there is an option 'translate' in the menu).