cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDI2004s configuration HELP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a few question about NWDI configuration. I will appreciate some help here;

1. I have two systems that have J2EE and SDM installed, one has J2EE and

ISA (Development System), and the other has J2EE and NWDI(NWDI System)

installed.

5.0 installed, other system has J2EE and NWDI2004s installed.

2. I have created a new product, with Product details like version, name and vendor

and have defined Usage Dependency in software components.

3. Havev created a landscape of NWDI type and defined roles 'Lansscape Server'

and 'Name Server' to NWDI Server.

4. Created the domain, track and one Run Time system - Development.

In Runtime Development system, I have given SDM and J2EE parameters of

Development system.

5. I have not created a Consolidation System.

6. I have checked in the .sca software into Transport area successfully

However, when I tried to impoert these sca's to Development system, it failed. I tried to look at the log and getting following error(the log has much more):

Fatal:Unexpected exception 'com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.deltavlib.xcm.IExternalResourceFactory.createImportable(Lcom/tssap/dtr/client/lib/deltavlib/connection/IConnectionIdentifier;Ljava/io/InputStream;)Lcom/tssap/dtr/client/lib/deltavlib/impl/IImportable;' occurred. Stopping processing.

I rebooted the NWDI server, but then J2EE service failed to come up, I cant even

connect to my application now.

Cn someone please review the work that I have done and recommend what to do to resolve the issues.

Thanks in advance ( Thanks, SDN way later)

Biren

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biren -

We are running into the same issue when trying to import ESS package into CMS. We get the same log file entry:

Fatal:Unexpected exception 'com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.deltavlib.xcm.IExternalResourceFactory: method createImportable(Lcom/tssap/dtr/client/lib/deltavlib/connection/IConnectionIdentifier;Ljava/io/InputStream;)Lcom/tssap/dtr/client/lib/deltavlib/impl/IImportable; not found' occurred. Stopping processing.

Fatal Throwable:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.deltavlib.xcm.IExternalResourceFactory: method createImportable(Lcom/tssap/dtr/client/lib/deltavlib/connection/IConnectionIdentifier;Ljava/io/InputStream;)Lcom/tssap/dtr/client/lib/deltavlib/impl/IImportable; not found:com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.deltavlib.xcm.IExternalResourceFactory: method createImportable(Lcom/tssap/dtr/client/lib/deltavlib/connection/IConnectionIdentifier;Ljava/io/InputStream;)Lcom/tssap/dtr/client/lib/deltavlib/impl/IImportable; not found

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.deltavlib.xcm.IExternalResourceFactory: method createImportable(Lcom/tssap/dtr/client/lib/deltavlib/connection/IConnectionIdentifier;Ljava/io/InputStream;)Lcom/tssap/dtr/client/lib/deltavlib/impl/IImportable; not found

What did you do to resolve your problem?

Thanks,

Michael Harding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to fix the issue with J2EE,after the reboot. Import to development still fails. Can some one help me with the following log;

Info:Starting Step Repository-import at 2006-11-24 16:42:18.0091 -5:00

Info:Component:sap.com/TEALEAF

Info:Version :NIGHTLYBUILD-dev.20050614115400

Info:12. PR is of type TCSSoftwareComponent

Info:Component:sap.com/STRUTS

Info:Version :NIGHTLYBUILD-dev.20060120135700

Info:11. PR is of type TCSSoftwareComponent

Info:Component:sap.com/SAP_JTECHS

Info:Version :SAP AG.20060818005100

Info:10. PR is of type TCSSoftwareComponent

Info:Component:sap.com/SAP_BUILDT

Info:Version :SAP AG.20060601100100

Info:9. PR is of type TCSSoftwareComponent

Info:Component:sap.com/SAP-SHRWEB

Info:Version :MAIN_CRM50VAL_C.20060926044222

Info:8. PR is of type TCSSoftwareComponent

Fatal:Unexpected exception 'com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.deltavlib.xcm.IExternalResourceFactory.createImportable(Lcom/tssap/dtr/client/lib/deltavlib/connection/IConnectionIdentifier;Ljava/io/InputStream;)Lcom/tssap/dtr/client/lib/deltavlib/impl/IImportable;' occurred. Stopping processing.

Fatal Throwable:java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.deltavlib.xcm.IExternalResourceFactory.createImportable(Lcom/tssap/dtr/client/lib/deltavlib/connection/IConnectionIdentifier;Ljava/io/InputStream;)Lcom/tssap/dtr/client/lib/deltavlib/impl/IImportable;:com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.deltavlib.xcm.IExternalResourceFactory.createImportable(Lcom/tssap/dtr/client/lib/deltavlib/connection/IConnectionIdentifier;Ljava/io/InputStream;)Lcom/tssap/dtr/client/lib/deltavlib/impl/IImportable;

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.deltavlib.xcm.IExternalResourceFactory.createImportable(Lcom/tssap/dtr/client/lib/deltavlib/connection/IConnectionIdentifier;Ljava/io/InputStream;)Lcom/tssap/dtr/client/lib/deltavlib/impl/IImportable;

at com.sap.cms.tcs.client.DTRCommunicator.import_(DTRCommunicator.java:566)

at com.sap.cms.tcs.client.DTRCommunicator.writeChangelistData(DTRCommunicator.java:260)

at com.sap.cms.tcs.core.RepositoryImportTask.processRepositoryImport(RepositoryImportTask.java:259)

at com.sap.cms.tcs.core.RepositoryImportTask.process(RepositoryImportTask.java:500)

at com.sap.cms.tcs.process.ProcessStep.processStep(ProcessStep.java:77)

at com.sap.cms.tcs.process.ProcessStarter.process(ProcessStarter.java:179)

at com.sap.cms.tcs.core.TCSManager.importPropagationRequests(TCSManager.java:376)

at com.sap.cms.pcs.transport.importazione.ImportManager.importazione(ImportManager.java:216)

at com.sap.cms.pcs.transport.importazione.ImportQueueHandler.execImport(ImportQueueHandler.java:585)

at com.sap.cms.pcs.transport.importazione.ImportQueueHandler.startImport(ImportQueueHandler.java:101)

at com.sap.cms.pcs.transport.proxy.CmsTransportProxyBean.startImport(CmsTransportProxyBean.java:583)

at com.sap.cms.pcs.transport.proxy.CmsTransportProxyBean.startImport(CmsTransportProxyBean.java:559)

at com.sap.cms.pcs.transport.proxy.LocalCmsTransportProxyLocalObjectImpl0.startImport(LocalCmsTransportProxyLocalObjectImpl0.java:1144)

at com.sap.cms.ui.wl.Custom1.importQueue(Custom1.java:1169)

at com.sap.cms.ui.wl.wdp.InternalCustom1.importQueue(InternalCustom1.java:2162)

at com.sap.cms.ui.wl.Worklist.onActionImportQueue(Worklist.java:880)

at com.sap.cms.ui.wl.wdp.InternalWorklist.wdInvokeEventHandler(InternalWorklist.java:2338)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingView.invokeEventHandler(DelegatingView.java:87)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Action.fire(Action.java:67)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WindowPhaseModel.doHandleActionEvent(WindowPhaseModel.java:420)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WindowPhaseModel.processRequest(WindowPhaseModel.java:132)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WebDynproWindow.processRequest(WebDynproWindow.java:335)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.AbstractClient.executeTasks(AbstractClient.java:143)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ApplicationSession.doProcessing(ApplicationSession.java:299)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doApplicationProcessingStandalone(ClientSession.java:711)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doApplicationProcessing(ClientSession.java:665)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ClientSession.doProcessing(ClientSession.java:232)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.RequestManager.doProcessing(RequestManager.java:152)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doContent(DispatcherServlet.java:62)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doPost(DispatcherServlet.java:53)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.runServlet(HttpHandlerImpl.java:390)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.handleRequest(HttpHandlerImpl.java:264)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:347)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:325)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.invokeWebContainer(RequestAnalizer.java:887)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.handle(RequestAnalizer.java:241)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Client.handle(Client.java:92)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.Processor.request(Processor.java:148)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170)

Info:Step Repository-import ended with result 'fatal error' ,stopping execution at 2006-11-24 16:42:18.0216 -5:00

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)Did you missed any class file

2)check all the function are defiend is available

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please explain how to make sure that I havent missed any class files.

Regards,

Biren Bugati