cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship to Address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to SRM and I also know this topic has been discussed for long...but i still have some queries regarding this. We are implementing EBP 5.0, and as per standard SRM feature, only the company codes are shown as the Ship to Address in the PO. What i did was that (just on a trial basis), i flagged a plant as the company in the "Function" tab of the PPOMA, created a ship to address in the "Edit internal address" in the front end and then added this Address number in the PPOMA attributes. Now, this address shows as the ship to address in the front end. My questions are:

1. How will this have an impact on the system as a whole?

2. I know what i have done is not the correct solution, but then what is the correct solution?

3. I have observed that i can create only 2 addresses for a Company code as the ship to addresses in the "Edit Internal Address". Is there a way to add more addresses to a company code than 2 or is it something i am doing wrong?

Your valuable suggestions are welcome.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, i wiil try to answer.

1 When you define a delivery address for a company you will be able to select a delivery address for your shopping carts, if you set the delivery address as default in ppoma then that address will be the default the documents you will creat

2 why not?, using transaction bbpaddrintc you can maintain the delivery addresses for a company, then you may assign them in the delivery address attribute in ppoma

3 go to bbpaddrintc, select the 'view list' icon and in the list screen there is a button that enable you to create as many addresses you need.

Regards, Luciano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luciano,

Thanks a lot for the reply. It helped us a lot. I have a doubt in the transaction bbpaddrintc. When i enter this transaction, i cannot see the "View list" Icon anywhere. I can only View the Home and the Log off tabs.

Is it something to do with the authorization?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

when you open transaction bbpaddrintc you should see these columns

Business partner overview

Partner, Object abbr., Name, Name 1, Name 2, Select Address, Action

under the action tab you should see 2 icons 'Create' and 'View List'

The role that is assigned to the user is SAP_BBP_STAL_ADMINISTRATOR

Regards, Luciano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luciano,

Thanks a ton for the reply. I would further like to ask you, is there a SAP Note to implement this or is this a standard feature? Coz i assigned the role BBP_STAL_ADMINISTRATOR and then tried to run the transaction, it still does not show any active tab against "Action".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, can you please send me some screen shots at l . castelnuovo (at) gmail . com.

regards, Luciano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luciano,

I have mailed u the screenshot for transaction bbpaddrintc. Please have a look at it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luciano,

Thanks a lot for the help. I finally found out that there was a bug in the system due to which i was unable to view or create more than two addresses in the BBPADDRINTC. We implemented the SAP Note 935943 and it resolved the issue.