cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC6 + XI issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am in the process of integration ECC6 in XI landscape. Currently R/3 is already in XI's Landscape and everything is fine.

The problem withe ECC6.0 is, no IDOCs can be seen in IDX on the XI system. After sending IDOCS in ECC6.0, BD87 shows no errors and everything seems to be fine. I have done the necessary things in the BD64 also.

Am I missing something here. IDX1 and IDX2.

Also, in ECC6.0 when I setup RFC entry for "XI_INTEGRATIONSEVER" with type "H",with path prefix as "/sap/xi/engine/?type=entry", getting an error like "Query string not allowed". This entry works good in R/3

I need your hlep please.

Regards,

N.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked we02? If the IDoc errors out, you probably have an issue with the adapter configuration on XI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Inside ECC and XI, have you an error with tcode SM58 ?

Inside XI, have you an error with tcodes SXI_MONITOR, SMQ1 and SMQ2 ?

Regards

Mickael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>Also, in ECC6.0 when I setup RFC entry for "XI_INTEGRATIONSEVER" with type "H",with path prefix as "/sap/xi/engine/?type=entry", getting an error like "Query string not allowed". This entry works good in R/3</i>

I think thats a warning . Just press enter again and do the rest of the configuration.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vijaya,

You are correct. That's was just a warning.

But when I do the "test connection" it doesn't come with a log in screen fo the SAPWAS. I get this screen in the R/3.

Thanks again.

N.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

When you test connect RFC destination oft he type H there will be a pop up scree. Just say okay and see if you are getting return code 500 then it should be fine.

Also, in your log on and security tab, keep Logon Procedure as 'Basic Authentication'

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vidya,

I am not getting that pop up screen. Am I doing something wrong.

Regards,

N.S

former_member431549
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check SM58 on ECC 6 system. I had to delete the idoc types in XI in IDX2 to get XI to pull the new meta-data for the idoc's, but an error showed up in SM58 on ECC 6 side.