cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exit URL for Integrated ITS

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the ~EXITURL for the Integrated ITS that calls the screen "End of Session"?

The ~EXITURL is defined on the BBPSTART in SICF.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

See last comment for answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

We were able to activate the correct Logoff screen simply by blanking out the entry ~exiturl for in SICF.

BBPSTART->Service Data->Settings blank out the field for ~exiturl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shannon, we had a custom html screen in ITS 6.20. This screen was the entry and exit point to related ITS transactions. We recently upgraded to ECC6.0 and the internal ITS. During this upgrade it we discovered that this capability was no longer possible. SAP acknowledged this and created patch level 83 for kernel 700. We were unable to return to a custom screen as a start/exit screen without this patch level installed. This is slightly different then a logoff screen though.

Kevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

We are also ECC 6 and Kernal 700 and i created one ITS service and i tested. I am getting problem while selecting Menu>>System>>Logoff i am unable to logoff. If i choose the logoff button same screen showing.

Please can you give me the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shannon,

~exiturl is a parameter of the external ITS which will be evaluated in Integrated ITS only when the session is being ended by command logoff. Normally you have to define a logoff page in transaction sicf for the relevant service.

Thanks and regards,

Dieter

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos