cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV List in to the Tabstrip(WDA)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is it possible to put the ALV list in to the tabstrip,i have embeded a viewcontaner into the tabstrip.after that i have embedded the TABLE View into the Viewcontainer, But it is throwing dump,Plz suggset me to go further.

Thanks and rgds,

Kamal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

roberto_tagliento
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The ViewContainerUIElement UI element is an area within a view that contains another view; not can contain a Table View.

roberto_tagliento
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do not use ViewContainerUIElement or using it, create a new view that contain the ALV and after bind the new view to the ViewContainerUIElement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your quick response,I created a new view and i binded that new view into the Viewcontainer ,output shows the ALV list table and it is working for me. But if i do that inside the tabstrip.System throwing dump.Do you have any Steps to do that.

Thanks and Rgds,

Kamal

former_member215843
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

In principle you can add an ALV component into the tabstrip or into a view inside the tabstrip.

You have not mentioned the kind of dump. I think this is the key to find a solution for your problem. Perhaps there is not data in the ALV to display or anything like this.

Just have a look at transaction ST22 and study the dump output there. Perhaps you find the hint to the solution there.

Regards, Regina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Regina,

i solved that problem which was dumping because i did the mistake in the external mapping context of the interface controller,Thanks for you valuable suggestions.

Button Enabling in the ALV (WDA):

Again now i got a problem, i need to enable the button based on the value(X) for all rows in the alv list ,right now my code enables the button for all the line items in the alv list. Can you please tell me how to do that.

Thanks and Rgs,

Kamal

Answers (0)