cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXPORT DVD PATH

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am installing SAP-IDES(mySAP ERP2004).at the time of Export DVD i have given the Exp1 path.but it is throughing the below error.

..........but need the label SAP:NETWEAVER:04SR1(EXPORT1/3)

please solve my problem

it's urgent

Rgds

vinnu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinaj,

You need to look for a file called LABEL.ASC (You can see the content with notepad) and look for the one that reads SAP:NETWEAVER:04SR1(EXPORT1/3)

Hope this help!

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Juan,

when specifying the path at EXPORT DVD what shall i give.

plz urgent,

vinnu.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, that was the one that the install was looking for. However, at no point did it ask me for any IDES export dvd's. Only that and the IGS cd. Can't see the CD that you pointed to me being the problem, I would think this would a sapinst function, very strange.

Anyways, thanks for the help, I'm off to troubleshoot this next problem!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone. Still stuck on the below issue. I have since installed our SolMan 4.0 and IDES ERP2005 systems, without too many problems.

I still however, cannot get IDES ERP 2004 non-unicode installed (we support middleware that connects to various versions of SAP in case anyone was wondering why both versions are required), as it STILL only prompts me for the IGS export DVD and that is it during the install.

I have double checked the installation master again that SAP provided to us, and have downloaded it again from Marketplace.

Frustrating, needless to say.

Can anyone that has installed IDES ERP 2004 please confirm the installation master CD they have used, below is the number/label I have downloaded and also came with our shipped order (I am on Win2k3, Oracle 9.2):

51032143_13: Installation Master on IA32 32 BIT

Any help would be appreciated, as I am super stuck. I have even rebuilt the entire server from the OS up to get a clean re-attempt.

My thought is that it has to be the wrong sapinst, but I have no other choice in Installation Master.

Cheers,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found it via your navigation. Thanks so much....I should have looked in the non-IDES path even though I'm installing IDES ( ?). My fault, I should know by now, lol.

Thanks again Matt, greatly appreciated. Downloading now and will give it a whirl....

Cheers,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone: I am also getting the message when installing erp2004 (ides) unicode on oracle 9.2/win2K3.

You entered: D:\kernel640\D51030763

Found the label ORACLE:AKK:6.40:DVD_KERNEL:SAP Kernel 6.40

Oracle:D51030763 but need the label

ORACLE:AKK:6.40:UKERNEL:I386:

I have downloaded 51030763_1 and have also tried going directly into the NT path on that CD, but still no luck.

Can anyone point me to the CD for ORACLE:AKK:6.40:UKERNEL:I386:?

I have check the download site for SAP, and cannot find any other Oracle Kernel for ERP2004.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CSI (Crime Scene Investigator? ),

The DVD you are using is for non-Unicode. You need the Unicode DVD. Try "SAP NetWeaver 04 SR 1 Unicode Kernel Oracle" DVD # 5103076<b>4</b>. There you will find the proper label.asc in folder K01.

However, it does not seem that this DVD appears on the IDES download :-(...I was able to find it on the Service Marketplace at http://service.sap.com/swdc -> Installations and Upgrades -> SAP Application Components -> SAP ERP -> SAP ERP 2004 -> Installation and Upgrade -> Windows Server -> Oracle.

Best Regards,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vinay,

I am assuming that you have dumped the entire installation on the server.In this case you have three folders for DB export. So when specifying export DVD for first time you need to give entire path of the folder having 1st export DVD contents and also select label.asc. This should work.

Please award points for useful answers.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Message was edited by:

Ruchit Khushu

Former Member
0 Kudos

no it's not working.it's giving error message

LOOK FOR LABEL

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS SPECIFY THE PATH AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE POINTING TO EXPORT DVD 3, THAT SHOULD WORK

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am having total 4 folders for Export.So when specifying export DVD for first time i am giving the Exp1 path i.e.Dump:\exp1\exp1.at that time it is showing the below error:

you entered I:\dump\exp1\exp1found the label SAP:MM:D510313321,but need the label SAP:NETWEAVER:04SR1:EXPORT(1/3)::

plz urgent.

vinnu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a blog on SDN by Matt Kangas that maps the label.asc files to all of the DVDs. Have you looked at it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Netweaver 2004 , when i'm browsing Oracle kernel file,i'm getting following error.

You entered: D:\kernel640\D51030763

Found the label ORACLE:AKK:6.40:DVD_KERNEL:SAP Kernel 6.40

Oracle:D51030763 but need the label

ORACLE:AKK:6.40:UKERNEL:I386:

Please give me solution.

Shrakh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrakh,

Just try with below path

D:\Kernel 6.40\D51030763\NT\I386

plz let me know.

vinnu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My blog can be found <a href="/people/matt.kangas/blog/2006/08/31/labelasc-part-ii--sap-netweaver-2004s-sr-1-java.

Best Regards,

Matt