cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable object....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I entered first time into the WebDynpro Content Administrator I got this error:

<b>Failed to get list of defined JCO clients for deployable object 'sap.com/tcwd4vccorestdinfoactors~ws'.</b>

Anyone knows what is wrong?

Regards,

Gabor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It has been solved from other source.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gabor,

What was the solution as I have the same problem.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chuckie,

It was a long time ago but I guess I have not filled some neccessary data.

Visual Administrator -> SLD Data Provider -> tab Runtime -> tab HTTP Settings

Fields were not filled...

Hope it will help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for gettting back to me. My problem turned out to be that the deployed objects were corrupt. So I deleted then and they re-deployed themselves when the portal restarted.

I think just prior to that I had a space problem hence why they didn't deploy correctly.

Anyway... thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got this error as well - but it was caused by deploying a application using NWDI.

After reading a lot of logfiles, I found the error, a name in the application was not unique - I have used an incorrect namespace

Excepts from the log:

: Failed to deploy the file '..\webdynpro\Applications\....Main\Main.xml' into the database. Reason: Development Object 'local/StarG1' contains already same repository content.

Hint: fully qualified name of the repository VMO must be globally unique.

I hope that this can be helpful to others.

regards

Anders

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gagor,

Did you removed or stopped any web dynpro application using Visual Administrator?. If yes use SDM (Undeploy tab) instead of Visual Administrator. otherwise you will face some inconsistency in WD runtime.

Regards, Suresh KB

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I didnt removed or stopped any application using VA.

Other idea?

former_member85655
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you try to delete all JCO Destinations for this application from the SLD and try.

Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have removed the JCo connections (had two after a deploy) but I got the same error even after that I restarted the server.