Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time display in WDA

IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Whats the easiest way of displaying a time field - 09:00:00 - as 09:00? In R/3 I have just reduced the size of the field but in WDA I am down to a length of 1 which still displays the last : so I get 09:00:

I would aslo like the users to be able to use input help, but although my field has a domain of TIMS, the automatic setting does not work.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Ian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member215843
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

there is a new functionality how you can change the setting for the time attribute:

See note 951371.

Regards, Regina

IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Regina

Thanks for that. Unfortunately I am on SP05 at work - so I presume I would have to put a request in for the support packages to be implemented.

Cheers

Ian

former_member215843
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

OOOOOOOOH, SP05 is very old. Meanwhile SP10 is available, and we recommend to use this.

The reason is that we fixed a couple of bugs and implemented many new very helpful features, and there is no chance to implement the current correction instruction on SPs older than SP09.

Ciao, Regina

thomas_szcs
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

Let me quickly answer the second question. There have been many discussions here internally regarding a value help for time fields. Currently, this possibility does not exist. It's on the list, but not available yet.

Best regards,

Thomas

IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

Disappointing, but at least I know now.

Thanks

Ian