cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Idoc bundling ...message mapping not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi XI Friends..

In my File to Idoc scenario..i want to send multiple IDOCs from the XI without a BPM .

I am following blog by Michal.

<a href="///people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/04/xi-idoc-bundling--the-trick-with-the-occurance-change:///people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/04/xi-idoc-bundling--the-trick-with-the-occurance-change

I have xsd for source ..so i created one external definition .and message interface for outbound.

following the above blog by michal..

i imported idoc ..and i exported that idoc into xsd and i changed the occurance of idoc to unbounded and again imported as external definition.

i created the message mapping between these two external definitions.and tested ..

As in michal 's blog..

In Interface mapping..i given source and target interface as standard idoc.and clicked on Read interface then i am not finding the message mapping created in previous step..

i refreshed cache also..

please guide me.....

regards

ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bhavesh...

<b>I changed message mapping program in interface mapping what you suggested.

but activating i am getting error like this</b>

<i>Activation of the change list canceled Check result for Interface Mapping IM_MES_EquipmentWearUnits_To_SAP : Mapping program Message Mapping MM_MES_WearUnits_To_SAP_IMEASR does not match request target message IDoc IMEASR.IMEASR01 | urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages. Target message External Message ED_MES_EquipmentWearUnits of the message mapping is different Mapping program Message Mapping MM_MES_WearUnits_To_SAP_IMEASR does not match the interface mapping. The number or frequencies of source or target messages for the message mapping are not identical to the number or frequencies of source or target interfaces.</i>

please help me..

regards

ram

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ram,

><i>I changed message mapping program in interface mapping what you suggested.but activating i am getting error like this</i>

I asked you to change the Source Message Interafce In Interface Mapping, Is this what you have done?

Also, the error message says the target message does not match the target Idoc interface. how did you select the message mapping in interface mapping?

Did you go to the selection help against the mapping prorgram in interafce mapping and then did you change the target to ANY , and then in the mapping prgrams shown, did you find your message mapping?

Regards,

Bhavesh

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends.....

my problem solved....

thanks friends....

thanks Bhavesh and Sabarish...

keep going....

regards

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bavesh...

thank you so much for very your quick responses..

i got xsd as source..based on xsd i created external definition for source xsd and i created outbound interface based on source external deifinition <b>MI_OUT_WearUnits</b>.

and i imported Idoc and exported as xsd and changed occurance to unbounded and again imported as external definition.

i did mapping between these two external definitions.

and i selected standard idoc for source and target interface for interface mapping and given message mapping of previous step.

In ID

sender agreement :

sender service :BS_external

sender interface :<b>MI_OUT_WearUnits</b>

receiver agreement:

receiver service :R/3

receiver interface : standard Idoc

Interface determination:

sender service :BS_external

sender interface :<b>MI_OUT_WearUnits</b>

reciever service :R/3

and clicked create

inbound interface : Standard IDOc

i am not getting Interface mapping which i created in IR.

i tried Enhance interface determination also..

please guide me....

waiting for your help.

regards

ram

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

><i>and i selected standard idoc for source and target interface for interface mapping and given message mapping of previous step.</i>

In your interface mapping you have use the source and target as the standard idoc , but in your receiver determination you are using the Sender Interafce as MI_OUT_WearUnits. This is the problem.

Either make the interface mapping source message interface to be MI_OUT_WearUnits. or make the receiver determination to be Source Idoc .

Would suggest you make the chnage in the interface mapping and make source message interface as MI_OUT_WaerUnits.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends..

In ID iam not finding interface mapping for interface determination.

i used receiver inteface as Standard Idoc .

please guide me...

regards

ram

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Message mapping should have been done between the Occurence Changed XSD's.

Interface Mapping should have been done between the Standard IDOC by using the Idoc itself as the message interfaces and the Message mapping should have been slected by making the change to ANY.

In Interface determination the sender and receiver message interface should be the Outbound and Inbound interface you have selected in the Interface Mapping and then you should be able to see the same in the Interface Mapping,

Is this what you have done?

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends...

thank you very much for your quick responses..

i created interface mapping with your help..

In Integratin Directory..Interface Determination i am not getting inteface mapping what I created in IR.

i refreshed cache also...

i tried enhanced interface determination also.....

please guide me...

regards

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

>>>In Interface mapping..i given source and target interface as standard idoc.and >>>clicked on Read interface then i am not finding the message mapping created >>>in previous step..

Please confirm your scenario File - XI - IDOC or IDOC - XI-File .

Please give us details of your message types and external definations and source and target structures in your mapping interface.

Nanda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends...

thank you very much for your quick responses....

i am not finding ANY option in interface mapping...

please explain to me step wise.. please...

regards

ram

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>i am not finding ANY option in interface mapping...</i>

>>>

when you do the search help for the mapping, you get a window wchich says,

No objects found !! Above you will find a drop down which contains the Mesg. type you are using. From the drop down select the ANY option.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>In Interface mapping..i given source and target interface as standard idoc.and clicked on Read interface then i am not finding the message mapping created in previous step..</i>

>>>

you have two options;

1. Manually type in the mapping name and the namespace and save the IM

2. in the selection criteria for mapping, from the drop down use the option 'ANY', instead of the MT defined there.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ram,

In your Interface Mapping against the message mapping use the selection help, and change the target message type and source message type change to ANY and you should now be able to use the message mapping of the previous step.

Regards,

Bhavesh