cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to handle parked message in BPM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario that buyer as R3 send PO(same PO number) change idoc multiple times into bpm without receiving PO change confirmation(from seller, non R3) yet, I have a loop in bpm to handle this case, the loop checks the condition whether confirmation matches change request, if not, potential loop repeats. However, if I have multiple change request(same PO number) sent from R3 to BPM, my BPM waiting for my order confirmation, then if the first order confirmation comes into BPM matches with the first change request, then I exit the loop, but I still have several change requests parked at processXXXXX yet to be processed, does anybody came into similar situations? Any good suggestions or examples?

Thanks,

Maggie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I need to correlate ChangeConfirmation to ChangeRequest with PO number, this is for the purpose of ChangeRequest waiting for Confirmation for the same PO number. However, I don't know how to handle multiple changes come into BPM without confirmation yet, my current design is that I immediately enter a loop in BPM, with condition confirmation Info doese not match change info, thus the change request is bundled with bpm process, once the porcess is finished(response match change request), the queue of my other change requests(the parked ones) now got deleted, does anybody have any good suggestions in handling multiple change request(for same PO number) in bpm? Is there a way I can force bpm to handle one request one response, throw some error message if multiple changes comes together without response yet? Anybody had encountered similar issues?

Thanks,

Magge

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

the question is: why do you correlate the changes?

can't you just let them flow between sender and receiver ?

can you explain why do you use the BPM to correlate them?

what's the purpose?

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can occure due to incorrect use of correlation.

Take a look at notes : 894906 and 898131.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here u must have created your corelation on the PO number and that the reason its failing.

I think you will to make a correlation on unique Identifier.

Regards

Vijaya