cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to File Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured file to file scenario in XI system. It's working fine. The same configuration done another XI sytem. It is not working fine. I checked in RUNTIME WORKBENCH->Communication Channel Monitoring. Here it is showing 'Unable to Parse the communication channel.

Regards

Bhupal Reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Error statement states that there is problem in parsing Communication channel configured .

Did you export the scenario and all related components from Server1 to Server2 ?

In this scenario you will be having two communication channels setup ( one for source file adapter , another for target file adapter ) . Are you getting error for both communication channels ?

1) Check whether all the steps in SXMB_MONI are sucessful . ( Payload,interface determination, Receiver determination ).

2) Try to reconfigure communication channel fresh with new name .

Please provide more error log .

Nanda

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you attempting to pick a file up out of a directory? If it's working on another system that would lead me to believe there is an issue with your filesystem. Have you tried examing what happens to the file in the source directory if you put processing mode on "delete" in the communication channel? For example, maybe there is a privelage issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhupal,

set the Communication channel correctly.

Regards

Satish Gadiraju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether the other XI system is having connectivity to the directory you mentioned in the communication channel in the first XI system.

Thanks and Regards,

Vineetha

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Reddy,

check these links

Introduction to simple (File-XI-File)scenario and complete walk through for starters(Part1)

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1

Introduction to simple (File-XI-File) scenario and complete walk through for starters (Part2)

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2

regards

Sachin