cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate pages in script printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

The requirement is to print purchase order. I have output type created using tcode NACE.One Zform is assigned to the output type created in NACE. I need to make changes in Zform in such a way that same pages should be printed again.

How can I achieve this?

Any pointers regarding the same will be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Vibha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this there is no need for coding. In the output type where you maintain the condition recoreds you can define the number of copies you want to print. Hope this helps.

Cheers

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are 4 pages defined in the script pages but the requirement is the last page which contains terms and conditions should not be printed again.

Any pointers???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case you will need to explicitly call the NEW-PAGE command and specify the last page name to be triggered after the final processing. But i am not sure why you want to print the last page 2 times? Generally when you give the document to the business partner along with the terms and conditions you might also want to give the main business document rite?

Alternatively create additional form only for the terms and conditions and trigger it using START_FORM and END_FORM 2 times.

Cheers

VJ

Message was edited by:

Vijayendra Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for response.

I am trying to change the condition records. Where exactly I can specify the number of copies as 2 in output type or in condition records?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vibha,

I think its in the condition records. You eneter the condition records and then maintain the communication details i guess there you mention the number of copies.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

VJ

Answers (0)