Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with IR and java web start but not ID

deviprasad_pothireddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

After particular time over when I am working with the Integration Repository, It is giving the Error : Connection Interrupted -> unable to connect to server XXXX:5XXXX check server availability and there is check box for password.

When I am entering the right password it is displaying the same message. Incase of ID(Integration directory) it is working fine.

After that one, I closed the IR gui screen and restart the ID gui from integration builder. Then javawebstart was down-loading the all required jar. Some times it could not be down loading the jars. To avoid this problems Can any body give clear solution on it.

I also referred this link 😆 /people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

After seeing this weblog I would like to clear the cache contents. So I have gone for javawebstart->file->preferences->advanced: here I am not able to see any things.

Regards,

Deviprasad.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad

There is a problem with ur LAN. If you are connected to the XI Server thru Internet then there is a problem with your Internet Service Provider. I am also getting the same problem long back. then my basis people says that the problem with the Internet.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Have you created the entry in host file .

The path is

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc

The entry will be like

ip address <xi server name>

Thanks,

Tuhin

*Please Reward Useful answers

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the basic reasons can be;

1. Your lan connection is distrupted.

2. Your cache content for Java WS is obsolete

<i>After seeing this weblog I would like to clear the cache contents. So I have gone for javawebstart->file->preferences->advanced: here I am not able to see any things</i>

>>>>

go to javawebstart->file->preferences->advanced and then there use the button 'Clear Folder' to clear the contents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a look in the exchangeProfile if the data are correct:

Connections->

com.sap.aii.connect.repository.contextroot

com.sap.aii.connect.repository.httpport

com.sap.aii.connect.repository.name

com.sap.aii.connect.repository.rmiport

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

The location of the locally cached files depends on your Web Start settings.

But you can just look for e.g. RMsapj2eeclient.jar

You should find this file in the directory <someDirectory>\http\<XI hostname>\P<XI port>\DMdir\DMdirectory

Now, you can rename the <XI hostname> directory, which should result in the transmission new content.