Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my question has been answered/not has been answered yet

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Craig/Mark,

I think threads are being closed without assigning full points (some times without any points)points(some times not really intentionally i guess).this is just because of below mentioned newly introduced option while replying by owner of the thread.

once he gets the solution for query,he just clicks on ' Yes, my question has been answered ' while replying.thats it.

<b>Has your question been answered?

Yes, my question has been answered.

No, my question has not been answered yet.</b>

couple of Examples

May be this thread also

what can be done in this case?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

With the big migration last week we have some functionality that doesn't work at the moment. The next days this will be fixed and points corrected.

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mechel,

I assume here that Mario's reply solved my issue and i am replying him to say thanks and using radio button 'Yes, my question has been answered' .Now thread will be closed without any points to Mario.

Regards

michael_goeck
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I see what you mean, you want points granted when this radio button "Yes, question is answered" is checked. We will discuss this and see if we can/want change this.

Regards,

Mechel

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you got my point michael.

But there is a problem still in that.i.e. lets assume my issue was resoved by Mario's post.then i got reply from you.now if click on "Yes, question is answered" while replying to you,you will get points rather than Marioo..

hope you got my point...

anyway thanks again for your response.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any Response from Moderators?

michael_goeck
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I have checked the threads you mentioned in your first post, and they are not answered, I still can see the radio buttons for rewarding.

Regards,

Michael

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michel,

Sorry.i think i had given wrong references.

Will post such example if notice again.

thing is if click the radio button 'my question has been answered' without assigning points to correct answer,thread will be closed but the owner of the thread my think that points will be assigned to post.But 'my question has been answered' is just like 'Solved on my own' earlier feature...am i right?

yesterday i had noticed this in couple of posts where threads were closed without assigning a single point to replies (infact they replied to answers saying Thanks,Problem solved..etc)...

for exampl

here i could notice that thread was closed without points being assigned to me.But after my folllow up,i had got full points.i dont think carlos forgot to assign points but he might have clicked 'my question has been answered' while replying to me so thread was closed.

thanks for your response.

regards

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you reported this to sdn@sap.com?

Eddy

former_member188325
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eddy,

I didnt as its not a bug .and i feel its just a disadvantage. So wanted to know others views also.But if you click 'Yes, my question has been answered. ' while replying to Answer,that person should get full points...Isnt it?

regards