cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MUT-03025 Caught ESAPinstException in Modulecal error on 7.0 Web AS install

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm having the following error while installing dialog instance on SAP 7.0 ABAP system. I already installed ASCS and DB instances on node1 and tried to install dialog instance on node2. Could someone tell what i'm missing here.

ERROR 2006-11-21 14:04:01 [iaxxinscbk.cpp:271]

abortInstallation

CJS-00030 Assertion failed: in

function (nothrow) {

NW.trace("NW.hasJava(", nothrow, ")");

if (_hasJava == undefined && !nothrow) {

ASSERT(arguments.callee, false, "NW(" + this.getSID() + ").hasJava() is undefined");

}

NW.trace("NW.hasJava() done: ", _hasJava);

return _hasJava;

}

NW(RED).hasJava() is undefined

ERROR 2006-11-21 14:04:01

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

MUT-03025 Caught ESAPinstException in Modulecall: ESAPinstException: error text undefined.

ERROR 2006-11-21 14:04:01

FCO-00011 The step checkMsgServer with step key |NW_DI|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_GetSidFromProfiles|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_checkMsgServer|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|checkMsgServer was executed with status ERROR .

Thanks

Torpedo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Torpedo,

I have the same problem. We have installed the ASCS instance, Database instance in the node 1. The problem is during installation of dialog instance in node 2.

Have you solved this problem?

Thanks in advanced

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had the same problem, but solved.

ASCS instance and Database instance in node1 and Dialog instance in node2, node1 and node2 are not clusterd.

I did not install Central Instance. Operating system is Windows Server 2003 and Databse is SQL server 2005.

1) install ASCS instance and Database instance.

2) create Central Instance profile(<SID>_DVEBMG<nr>_<SERVER>) in ASCS instance server.

(not install Central instance)

3) install Dialog Instance.

After this, if you delete Central Instance profile, Dialog instance can be installed.

Instead of dummy Central instance profile, create dummy Dialog instance profile ,so installation succeed.

0 Kudos

Hello GUCHI,

what exactly did you do? I encountered to same problem during the installation of dialog instance without having central instance installed (ASCS already installed). Could you let me know what is exactly step 2?

1) install ASCS instance and Database instance. - done

2) create Central Instance profile(<SID>_DVEBMG<nr>_<SERVER>) in ASCS instance server. - empty profile? copy of ASCS profile? or? I played arround but didn't solve the issue

(not install Central instance)

3) install Dialog Instance.

"After this, if you delete Central Instance profile, Dialog instance can be installed." - confusing - dialog instance is already installed in step 3

"Instead of dummy Central instance profile, create dummy Dialog instance profile ,so installation succeed." - again confusing as you first mentioned central instance profile, and now dialog instance profile - which is the instance I want only install yet...

Thanks!

Edited by: Matus Petrek on Jun 29, 2010 1:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the following error while installing dialog instance on SAP NW 7.0/SR1 ABAP system.

Operating system is windows 2008. Database is DB2 for z/OS

I would like to install the CI (high Avaibility System ->>ASCS)

Unfortunately, I get in the installation phase 1 "create users for sap System" the following error:

ERROR 2010-11-29 11:47:19.473

FCO-00011 The step setUserEnvironment with step key |NW_ABAP_ASCS|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Users_Create_Do|ind|ind|ind|ind|4|0|setUserEnvironment was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step :Assertion failed: in

function (nothrow) {

ASSERT(arguments.callee, false, "NW(" + this.getSID() + ").hasJava() is undefined");

}

return _hasJava;

}

NW(HE0).hasJava() is undefined).

Thanks in advanced

Christoph

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sapinst drives the installation and is using a mixture of XML and Javascript. Assertions thrown are usually not very speaking error messages.

Better use

sapinst.log

sapinst_dev.log

in the installation directory. It may also be helpful to list the latest log files and check them.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Torpedo,

Please check the file system (df -k) of CS (Example /db2/erpas/ is 100% full) and clear the fs, your problem get resolved.

Regards,

Ashok Kandukuri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Torpedo.

Did you solve this problem & and if so, how?

We're running in the same error & I have no clue what the problem is.

->

ERROR 2007-06-07 13:59:51 [iaxxinscbk.cpp:282]

abortInstallation

CJS-00030 Assertion failed: in

function (nothrow) {

}

return _hasJava;

}

NW(RUD).hasJava() is undefined

ERROR 2007-06-07 13:59:51

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

MUT-03025 Caught ESAPinstException in Modulecall: ESAPinstException: error text undefined.

ERROR 2007-06-07 13:59:51

FCO-00011 The step checkMsgServer with step key |NW_DI|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_GetSidFromProfiles|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_checkMsgServer|ind|ind|ind|ind|2|0|checkMsgServer was executed with status ERROR .