cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submit button

Former Member
0 Kudos

As mentionned in the note #766191 and #891202, I did install Active Component framework (xACF_NW04s) and Adobe Acrobat reader 7.0.8 but still doesn't work.

I also uninstall xACF.exe first.

I have IE 6 and Win XP. Any suggestion?

Last thing that I don't know it is the SAP GUI. Since it is distributed by an installation server, how can I know if I have this component?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nol_hendrikx
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pierre,

When you have problems using the ACF, please do the following:

1) Deinstall ACF;

2) Deinstall Reader;

3) Install Reader (latest version);

4) Install ACF (your NW service pack version or higher)

Perhaps you can tell us what does not work. Maybe it has nothing to do with the ACF or Reader version.

Cheers,

Noë

Former Member
0 Kudos

Submit button in Adobe form doesn't’t work

From NW, I send an Adobe form to my email account, I receive the notification in my email account, I can open the attached Adobe form, enter whatever it needs but when I click the SUBMIT button I should get a confirmation page but instead, nothing happen. The form should be sent back to NW.

nol_hendrikx
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe a stupid question, but did you use the SAP Submit button (from the WebDynpro or ISR library)?

You can see it in the code (javascript or formcalc).

Cheers,

Noë

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

I am responding for Pierre because I actually built the form. Form was built using Adobe LiveCycle Designer as described in the help documentation for building forms for use in Guided Procedures. http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/e1/fb213c256e4af887d5b900ae498e60/frameset.htm

The button is a standard button as described in that help documentation. the submit to url is %com.sap.caf.gp.if.PostProcessorUrl%. Not sure what you mean by SAP Submit button, but we did not build in NWDS if that is what you are getting at.

The submit works fine when submitted from the laptop belonging to an SAP consultant, but not when submitted from a client computer. We have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the ACF according to notes 846952 and 766191. We have created a customer message to SAP, but are also reaching out to the community to see if there is a response there.

Do you see any clues in what I have said?

Thanks,

elizabeth

nol_hendrikx
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there a difference in the Reader version on your laptop and client computer?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No difference: same version 7.0.8