cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comp Mtring - Test Msg - Not seen in IDX5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on Alert Configuration. I have configured alerts and things are working fine as far as alerts are concerned.

I wanted to generate an alert so I used test mesage stuff in Comp Mtring. I wanted an alert so I did not give anything in the payload box.

Alert was triggered and I could see the alert in my alert inbox.

But I could not see anything in the IDX5 transaction reg this message.

One obvious thing is that Comp Monitoring is on Java Stack and IDX5 is on ABAP stack.

Does this test-message from Comp Monitoring not enter this in the ABAP stack?

But I can see the message with error status ( RED flag ) in SXMB_MONI which is on ABAP Stack.

Please clarify me.

Reg,

-Naveen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tcode - IDX5, where you find the meta data. that too if data has passed or in the SAP XI system.

>> One obvious thing is that Comp Monitoring is on Java Stack and IDX5 is on ABAP stack ... you are correct..

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

ADB,

I am not sure if u understood my doubt?

-Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Additionally test message is send directly on the pipeline so it is not using any adapters. Neither from abap nor java stack. Pipeline is on ABAP stack so due that you can see error in SXI_MONITOR. You cannot see anything in IDX5 because it's IDOC adapter monitor and in this case you are not using adpater.

Regards,

Wojciech

Message was edited by:

Wojciech Gasiorowski

Former Member
0 Kudos

The IDX5 it´s the monitor for IDOC adapter only, you will see in the transaction only the messages that reached XI or leave XI with IDoc adapter.

You don't use the IDoc adapter when you do the test from RWB.

You can see the empty message from the message monitoring.

Best Regards.