cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Template not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am able to login to the web GUI and use shop transaction, but I am getting ITS template not found errors when I click cost assignment or check status or confirmation or invoices. I also ran SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INT to publish all the templates. I am not sure what else I need to do. Please reply if anyone know the issue.

Thanks,

Sreedhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, its template not found is a kind of general error, can you state more precisely.........

regards, Luciano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ran the w3_publish_services and it fixed that issue and I can see all the screens without any ITS dumps anymore, now I have only one problem left, when I add a item to the shopping cart, I am getting the dump saying UNCAUGHT EXCEPTION and the exception is 'CX_BBP_PD_ABORT', do you have any input on this.

Thanks for responding,

Sreedhar

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Sreedhar,

Please check the ST22 dump transaction and get some information. For example, some problem is in calling IPC etc.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls see the note 673372

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha,

I have seen that note and recommended me to run the BBP_CND_CUSTOMIZING_CHCECK report, and I found one error (warning) in the output about 'Condition type not in calculation Schema 0100'. But we haven't changed anything in the pricing conditions config, so I tried to change the schema for that condition. The system says, 'SAP Entry-Do not change'. So what are my options here. Here is the output.

System : AR1 Client : 100 Release : 700

Date : 22.11.2006 Time : 08:34:07 User : DOGIPAS9

Host : dudbdv02 Op.Sys. : AIX Database : DB6

Inst. No : 0020260042

IPC

SRM Release: 550 SRM Patch Level: 0005

IPC Version:

IPC Pricing is Active

Group Conditions are not Used

IPC is now running in VMC

Technical Basic Settings

CRM Object Generation Correct

Crcy Customizing CURRKEY 3 Correct

Time Zone Parameter Defined

Context BBPCONTRACT Defined Correctly

Calculation Schema 0100 Exists

Plausibility of the Customizing Settings

11 Condition Types Defined

10 of Condition Types are Defined in Calc. Schema 0100

Condit. Type 01AG is not in Calculation Schema 0100

7 Condition Types/Tables Defined in Conds Group 0100

Thanks,

Sreedhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please review if You have a proper Tax Calculation in SPRO -> SRM -> Cross-App. Settings -> Tax Calculation -> Determine System for Tax Calculation.

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marcin,

Thanks for the tip, I have changed the tax calculation to "No Tax Calculation" but still getting the same error. Any other clues?

Thanks,

Sreedhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreedhar,

Try to switch on "Customer-Specific Calculation" and look into FM NOR3_TAX_CALCULATUON.

Regards,

Marcin

hj_bosma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Sreedhar,

Did you check note 934906? I ran into this note recently because we had a similar problem, however we didn't try it yet so I don't know if it could help...anyone?

Cheers,

Hendrik-Jan