cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in instaltion of Developer Workplace Preview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I got the below errors as I install Developer Workplace Preview, can someone tell me the cause?

In the Start Java Engine phase, when starting J2E/JCOO the parameters are like this: starting J2E/JCOO [dispatcher:UNKNOW; server0:UNKNOW]. Elapsed time 20: minutes. After that, the installer give up.

ERROR 2006-11-21 16:39:12

CJS-30152 Java process dispatcher of instance J2E/JC00 [Java: (dispatcher: STARTING, server0: STARTING)] did not reach state STARTING_APPS after 20:00 minutes. Giving up.

ERROR 2006-11-21 16:39:12

FCO-00011 The step startJava with step key |NW_Workplace|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|11|0|NW_CI_Instance_StartJava|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|startJava was executed with status ERROR .

Thanks a lot!

Winck.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please confirm from PAM whether the jdk you are using is supported for your OS platform.To check please visit

http://service.sap.com/pam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i got the same problem and Im using SunSDK 1.4.2_09 under Win2k. With 1.4.2_12 the error also occurs. With 1.4.2_08 the installation says it does not fulfill the requirements.

I dont want to try every SDK releas becaus the error occurs near the end of the installation and the time to uninstall the nonworking installation and retry an installation with another sdk needs about 2h...

Does anyone knows which SDK is working? (please do not refer to the PAM, it only says "Sun SKD 1.4.2")

Ciao

Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have de same problem, how do you solve it ?