cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Proxy configuration Error (Not able to connect R/3 to IB )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All...

I am trying to configure the connection from R/3 to XI using the ABAP proxy generation.For that I have followed the steps given in the below blog

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

We created all the credentials required for the XI and R/3 side configuration and its working fine individually when we have tested for the connection and also assigning this at SXMB_ADM,but in integration engine configuration,when I am trying with the URL <b>dest://<RFC destination(http</b>).Its giving error and in sproxy at R/3 its giving that no integration engine is connected to Business system.

Whats worng with my configuration.How can I resolve this.

I am having R/3 system WAS 6.40

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

then check your RFC destination

dest://<RFC destination(http)

as it has to work to work with sproxy

Regards,

michal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In your Business system are the following working:

1. Is your HTTP connection giving a response of 500.

2. is Transaction SLDCHECK giving you response green

3. Please can you check that the RFC destiantion SAPSLDAPI and LCRSAPRFC is working fine.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijaya

1. HTTP connection giving a response of 200.

2. Transaction SLDCHECK giving me a red responce with the error,<b>connection to sld does not work</b> in R/3 system where as in I am getting two one in green with <b>connection to XI profile works correctly</b> and in red c<b>onnetion to sld does not work</b> in XI system.

3.RFC destiantion SAPSLDAPI and LCRSAPRFC is working fine with the test connection.

Regards

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>1. HTTP connection giving a response of 200.</i>

Give target host: complete address of XI server

Path Prefix: /sap/xi/engine?type=entry

Service Number: HTTP Port 80XX

Logine details of the XIAPPLUSER of the XI server

<i>2. Transaction SLDCHECK giving me a red responce with the error,connection to sld does not work in R/3 system where as in I am getting two one in green with connection to XI profile works correctly and in red connetion to sld does not work in XI system.</i>

Please check if you have given the SLD details in transaction SLDAPICUST.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijaya

Thanks for promt reply

But when I am giving the path prefix as you have specified I am getting an Error <b>Query String Not Allowed</b>.

And how can give the SLD details using the SLDAPICUST.

Thanks and Regards

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>But when I am giving the path prefix as you have specified I am getting an Error Query String Not Allowed.</i>

I think thats the warning not error. Just press enter again and go to the logon detail Tab and give the userid password

<i>And how can give the SLD details using the SLDAPICUST.</i>

go to transaction SLDAPICUST and give the following details:

Alias name :any name u want

Prim: check this box

Hostanme: give the Hostname where your SLD (XI server name if you are using the XI SLD)

PORT: Java Port

UserId/Password: for XIAPPLUSER

I think you are missing on the configuration. I think its better if you go through the weblog again.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijaya

I have stuck again in configuring the ABAP proxy. I am using the SAP Web AS 6.40,and in prerequisites you have specified to install the XI Add-On in each of business systems as described in the Installation Guide SAP Exchange Infrastructure 3.0 but in the Guide it has been specified for the SAP Web AS 6.20 so I have doubt that is it necessary to configure the XI Add-On for 6.40.

Can I have your personal Mail ID ??? so that it will be easy for me to communicate with you my mail ID: srikanthbotcha@gmail.com.

Thanks in Advance

Srikanth

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i> Error Query String Not Allowed.</i>

>>>>This is a warning .. go and hit the Enter key..Probably it will go...

Are you getting any error now ? Check out this configuration guide-

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/ac6de690-0201-0010-54ac-8923089d...

Check page no -30..

Regards,

Moorthy