Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR and GR Non Val indicator in R/3 PO for multiple account assigned SC's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM 3.0(EBP 4.0) and R/3 4.7.

We have implemented the BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK badi for setting or clearing the GR and IR indicators under certian conditions.

But for Multiple account assigned SC's we get an error message "06181 With non-valuated GR, please also enter GR i ndicator ".

We have tried implementing note# 872000, but this has not solved the issue.

The PO's get created only if we force the GR indicator when transferring the data into R/3.

It seems clear that while creating the PO the system is encountering the GR Non Val indicator but not the GR indicator, so its throwing the error message (we get the same error message when we create the PO from R/3 with GRnon val indicator checked and GR ind unchecked).

The proposed solution is that in the same BADI, along with clearing the GR indicator, we will also clear the GR non val indicator.

This can solve the issue if the indicators are transferred as it is from EBP.

But can anyone tell me if these indicators are also checked/changed in any FM/program in R/3 before the PO is created?

Is there any customizing setting which is affecting this particular behaviour?

Regards,

Srivatsan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srivatsan ?

In ECC, you have a configuration point :

Materials Management->Account Assignment->Maintain Account Assignment Categories

Here you can untick the indicator you want by account assignment category;

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yann.

But this setting is made in our case with GR non Val indicator as unchecked. But still this is being picked up somewhere before the PO is created.

Regards,

Srivatsan

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

-

Message was edited by:

Yann Bouillut

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

But the vendor master only has an indicator for GR-IV- Gr based IV and no GR-Non Val. The error message is related to GR-Non val indicator being checked.

Regards,

Srivatsan

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srivatsan ,

Yes i know : that's why i have deleted my post )

Well seems that you will have to debug... or maby someone else have an idea...

Kind regards,

Yann