cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IN_SYNC status mobile

Private_Member_201320
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, i need to solve a situation. I've some SyncBo's in IN_SYNC status in my mobile device. I solve the problems in the server, but when i synchronized the SyncBo's in IN_SYNC doesn't changed. I found a class in the API that is a observer that run before and after the synchronization.

I'm lost. I would like to be able return the SyncBo to a SYNC state.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Private_Member_201320
Participant
0 Kudos

The response in MEREP_MON is a message is state S, and send a 'R', but the SyncBo is still IN_SYNC. The SyncBo's are Y_ORD_TR and Y_ANOM. This one has a field relation with Y_ORD_TR. The record in mobile device Y_ANOM change the state to SYNC, but not the Y_ORD_TR. Sorry for my bad english

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello julian,

sometimes depending on your BAPI implementation, the action on a syncbo that

is referencing another syncbo fails to process the updates when the referenced

syncbo is not insert or processed first.

try checking if the referenced syncbo is defined PRIOR to the referencing syncbo

in your xml metadata. if not, make sure that the referenced ones comes first in

order in your xml metadata.

regards

jo

Private_Member_201320
Participant
0 Kudos

I know this problem, in merep_mon there are no messages in error. It's a particular case thats produces rarely. We think that happen when a SyncBo with has a field relationship with order SyncBo. One of them is solved, but not the other one (that is the IN_SYNC).

Always the data in the mobile device is upload correctly to the backend, inclusive the record in IN_SYNC, but it remains IN_SYNC along time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julian,

If the syncBo was uploaded fine to the backend, you would have a response for it in MEREP_MON, can you check what the response was? This would be in your outbound worklists. What is the syncBo name with the IN_SYNC status? If we get to know this we will know what right problem is.

If you need help in checking MEREP_MON let me know.

Thanks,

Karthik

Private_Member_201320
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, which happens to us is the following thing:

We have a SyncBo that upload an information to the backend (there takes place a mistake, which does not return response), the information in the device it us remains IN_SYNC. When the information fixes up in the server and download to the device prevails the information of the device (the SyncBo IN_SYNC).

What we would like is to be able do like in order that these records IN_SYNC go on to a SYNC state with the information that download. We have thought that when synchronize sees (with an API) the SyncBo that download the server to compare it what we have in the device and if it's equal change it to a SYNC state.

We're in SP17 level. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julian,

When there is an error in the backend, a response with status 'E' (Error) is sent back to the client for this particular syncBo. Along with this the middleware should also send a Replace

(R) for the same syncBo. Can you please check in the transaction MEREP_MON if the middleware is sending an E and a Replace for the syncBo?

Let me know the results and we can go to the next step.

If you have any queries let me know.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julian,

When you have modified the data and sent it to the server during sync the status is changed to IN_SYNC. When the server responds to this change the status is changed back to SYNC. So the only way the status can be changed is when the response comes from the server.

Can you tell me what problems where there in the server and which SP level you are on?

One way to clean up the client is using the client data reset. You can find this in the Settings link -> Client reset button in the client device. This will delete all data in the client and re-request all the data from the server.

Best Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julian,

As Karthik said we can clean up the client side data by using client reset button.

So all data will get disappeared from client.

We need to sync again to get fresh data from the middleware.Now we get the latest data to client. Try to sync 2-3 times.

Try to use INTERFACE SYNCEVENLISTENER.

Which changes the state of sync in client.

Try this out.

Cheers,

Karthick

Private_Member_201320
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, the interface (SyncEventListener) seems to me to be very interesting. I have been looking at it and don't find if the interface can take a SyncBo and changes state to treat it (this I want to do it from the mobile device not in the middleware).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julian,

For the SyncBos you have the SyncReply Observer which you can use. But there is no way the application or the user can change the state of the syncBo, only the infrastructure can change the state.

Regards,

Karthik