cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Price Change after Goods receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the config settings for not allowing the price(Net price) change at item level in Purchase order after the GR or partial GR is made.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

esther_hernanz
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Unfortunately, this cannot be avoided. It is possible to change the net order price in a PO item after the GR has been posted.

What you cannot do is add new delivery costs. This is forbidden with an error message.

In the customizing transaction OMF4 you can disallow the changes for the net price setting it as a "display" field only for the field selection groups ME22 and ME22N. Please, take into account that AKTV, NBF, PT0F will also be checked (or other entries depending on your specific document type and item category).

Unfortunately, this will affect the "net price" in the transactions ME22 and ME22N all the times (this is, the field will be a "display only" field always; it will not allow changes, independently of whether you have posted the goods receipt or not).

I hope this helps!

Esther.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

fabio_almeida
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It should be already resolved.

Closing old thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your user don't want change the net order price in PO. in customizing maintain "D" in manual entries on condition type screen T.code - M/06

This will restrict the updation of net price in PO.

regards,