cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query regarding POs in bid invitation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Just a quick question if I can combine multiple bid responses i.e Bid Accepted status from one vendor into a single Purchase order.

Bid 1 -

Vendor 1 - Bid accepted

Bid 2 -

Vendor 1 - Bid accepted -

Create one PO.

Bid 3 -

Vendor 1 - Bid accepted

Regards,

Rajeshree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhatiya ,

In this case, I think we can comebine the external requirements into on Bid invitation , and after bidding , we can create on PO regarding the bid invitation.

because the purchaser knows who the bidders will be before they publish the bid invitation.

wishes,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi YE Wang,

I am aware that one or more external reqmts can be combined into a single bid invitation. Question here is how to convert multiple Bid responses from different Bid invitations (Accepted status) for the SAME Vendor and combine into a single PO. This functionality would require customization I want to know function modules / some technical document that would help me do so.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajeshree,

Definitely you will need to do some development efforts to achieve your requirement, cuz there's no way to create a single PO for different bid's...

Some FM that will help you to try:

- BBP_PD_BID_GETLIST

- BBP_PD_BID_GETDETAIL

- BBP_PD_QUOT_GETLIST

- BBP_PD_QUOT_GETDETAIL

- BBP_PD_PO_CREATE

BR,

Gerardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerardo,

Thanx for reply. Already awarded points for useful ans...

Regards,

Rajeshree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajeshree,

As far as i know, PO's are created automatically when the Bid is accepted...

So, what i think is that if you still wanting to develop this function, you will need to create a program that concentrates bids by vendor, something like find vendors bid's and group them to create single PO's for multiple Bids.

I don't know if there's some customizing to achieve this, what i suggest is to develop some programs to make it happen.

BR,

Gerardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerardo,

Thanks for the confirmation. Have you come across any Function modules which will combine many bid responses from single vendor into Single PO ?? If so please let me know the details.

Thanks,

Rajeshree