cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jms to File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wan to pic data from MQSeries n then send it specific location as flat file.

Can u please give the entire procedure of Sending a file through JMS to XI.

I wan to make JMS adapter configuration as sender.

Hemant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer this link it will give you all the details on how to configure JMS sender adapter.How to deploy drivers for MQseries and How to use modules to convert the message to XML and viceversa?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/cd/d85a9d6fab7d4dbb7ae421f710626c/content.htm

Regards,

Sudheer.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You would need to install the corresponing driver of the JMS service that you are trying to access.

Take a look at this doc for the same,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3867a582-0401-0010-6cbf-9644e49f...

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemanth,

It is very nice to see you here and good to know that you are working on JMS adapter.

Here I would like to give you one scenario which is nothing but IDOC to File so for that i am using Receiver Adapter as JMS...If I use JMS as Receiver Adapter what are all the parameters should I need to use...Please see the below mandatory fields for the respective scenario.

1)Trasnport Protocol:select from the drop down list

2)Message Protocol:jms 1.x

3)Adapter Engine:integration server.

and you need to give your

1)Queue connector Factory java class

2)Queue java class

and these are the mandatory fields and also give the serverport,queue managername,jms queue...

Once you mention all the respective details which corresponding to your jms and login to jms and check for the output...If you are facing any problems please let me know so that I can help you to resolve your problem.

I guess my explanation may not suite your exact query i have given you the general idea of jms I guess by using this information you are able to build.

Awaiting for your queries.

Thanks in Advance,

Chandu.