cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Builder is not opening

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Integration Builder repository and Directory is not opening. Do you want to save or open the "JNLP" file message is displayed. Need to copy the jar files required to run this transaction. Can we download these files from internet? if so, please let me know the site. I do not have access to copy these files from server.

Regards,

Chary

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did u resolve it?

-Naveen

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ref:

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

The blog describes a sequence of troubelshooting steps in case you are finding it diff. to open IR/ID !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have already gone through this BLOG. While executing from VPN it says that connection to host is lost. Please let me know how to connect.

Regards,

Chary

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try Re -Starting your Java Stack.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

former_member181955
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi G S Chary

1.Even after installing Java webstart, sometimes it may not open. In that case get the jar files of ID and IR from XI Server and place them in local system .

2. Check the path as follows : <b>Double click the JWS > File->Preferences>Advanced-->Applications Folder</b>.

Thanks

Prasad Babu Nemalikanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you installed java web start ?

Please install j2sdk 1.4.12 with webstart.

Thanks,

Tuhin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your response.

Yes j2sdk1.4.2_12 with Web start is installed. But could not open integration builder.

Regards,

Chary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try maintain the URL of ur XI server in Internet Explorer menu -> Internet Options -> Connections -> LAN Settings -> Advanced -> In the do not use proxy server for addresses....

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jishi