cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap script question

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have the sapscript form 'Z110_PRENUM_PHC1' and the related print program is, ZRFFOUS_C , I understood the program gives out the remuneration statement. My issue is the data coming from the program is fine (one of the tax filled data) is displaying wrong data on the sapscript form.

In my previous question related to it, I was given the info that I need to go to PE51 to do some changes to the formatting the remuneration statement. There I found the form 'ZF01' through PE51 and I could identify the field that was taking the wrong value.

My question is how is this ZF01 is related to the 'Z110_PRENUM_PHC1' form?

Also, I am trying to run the program in the debug mode, for the payroll cycle already completed (PRD ---that's where the data is) it is not picking up any records, I need some help here...

Thanks in advance

Vinu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sridhar_k1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After changing ZF01 in PE51, run the pre DME program RPCEDTU0, generates payment and remuneration statement, then execute ZRFFOUS_C with the new run date to print check using form 'Z110_PRENUM_PHC1'.

ZRFFOUS_C prints remuneration statement on form 'Z110_PRENUM_PHC1' using text element 525-HR

Regards

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sridhar. I shall look into it.