cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to JDBC stored procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JDBC gurus,

I am using the File-XI-JDBC interface in which I am calling a Oracle stored procedure. The parameters I have to send to this SP has one parameter which is a RECORD.

The input fields which I receive from the File should be send as ONE SINGLE PARAMETER in the stored procedure.

Is there a way that we can send all these incoming fields into single parameter in the stored procedure?

Please help.

Thanks

Kalyan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

You can use XSLT mapping with following function.

The <xsl:copy-of> element creates a copy of the current node.

Note: Namespace nodes, child nodes, and attributes of the current node are automatically copied as well!

Tip: This element can be used to insert multiple copies of the same node into different places in the output.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Tuhin

*Please mark useful answers.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This will help you

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/21/jdbc-stored-procedures

/people/saravanakumar.kuppusamy2/blog/2005/01/19/rdbms-system-integration-using-xi-30-jdbc-senderreceiver-adapter

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/06/01/file-to-jdbc-adapter-using-sap-xi-30

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyana,

please have a look on this weblog .

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/06/01/file-to-jdbc-adapter-using-sap-xi-30

PS:If it helps you don't forget to reward points.

Regards

Prabhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Prabhat,

I am looking for an answer to a very specific questions regarding the JDBC adapter executing stored procedures.

The blog which you sent me here, I am aware of that which deals with the INSERT function using JDBC adapter.

Thanks

Kalyan

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you give us an example? Sorry, but it is kind of difficult to visualize the requirement.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wojciech,

This is the basis for my design. Here we have to send the parameters with the SP call. How to send 33 individual fields as one single record (as parameter) to the stored procedure is my question.

Thanks

Kalyan