cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using SAP Web Services in .net code

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to get a better grasp of the Web services available in SAP that can be called from a .net client.

I have been sucessful in calling a few of the web services, but I am trying to find out where the majority of the Web Services reside in SAP espically SAP BAPI's that have been exposed as Web Services. I know that there is a UUDI Registry in SAP.

Where does the Registry live and is there a easy way to access this via HTTP call?

I am trying to get a list of the default published Web Services available when an SAP system is set up.

We are in the process of moving to an SAP CRM system Where would be the best place to start to get information of the available Web Services in SAP

Jawahar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jawahar,

please have look at this url if it is of any help to you

http://www.microsoft-sap.com/pdf/SAPNetweaverWebServicesVS2005.pdf

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Jawahar:

I am trying to call web service from .Net, and I think this is exact what you did before. Can you please tell me how you did that?

I use VS2005, and web services are on NW04.

Please give me some guildline, thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for all the advise

Andre_Fischer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jawahar,

I wrote a blog in SDN about Single Sign-On of Windows-based Web Service Clients using SAP Logon Tickets

/people/andre.fischer/blog/2006/11/05/single-sign-on-of-windows-based-web-service-clients-using-sap-logon-tickets

The blog points to two whitepapers. The first one explains the technical concept used and the second describes how to develop a .NET Web services client.

The scenario is an example how SAP’s SPNego Login Module can be leveraged.

Best regards,

Andre