cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Dynpro generator ITS 7.00

0 Kudos

Hi,

we've got a problem with the internal ITS. When we try to call a service, an error occurs.

The tracefile in WAS shows following information:

W Mon Nov 20 14:45:52 2006

W *** WARNING => plugin: client >100< already set, overwritten by kernel connect/user data >100< [itspagat.cpp 891]

W *** WARNING => plugin: language >DE< already set, overwritten by kernel connect/user data >DE< [itspagat.cpp 913]

W *** ERROR => diag: Unable to find the template `templates/system/generator.html' [w3xxhtmg.cpp 5642]

W *** ERROR => diag: Error getting generator info [w3xxhtmg.cpp 5853]

W *** ERROR => diag: Cannot generate HTML from Dynpro [w3xxdiau.cpp 580]

W *** WARNING => diag: SemgXGHandleResponse: Returning rc=0xffffffcc [w3xxsemg.cpp 1474]

W *** ERROR => plugin: XKrnHandleResponse failed rc= -52 [itspxkrn.cpp 764]

W *** ERROR => plugin: ItspXKrn_HandleResponse failed. fffffffef0faafb8 rc: 0 [itspxkrn.cpp 391]

W *** ERROR => ipl_ConvertOut failed rc = 1, send icf error page [itsplxx.c 1551]

M ***LOG W01=> [itsplxx.c 1552]

W *** ERROR => ipl_ConvertOut returns 1(ITSPE_FAILURE) [itsplxx.c 1554]

W *** ERROR => Raise Last error:[1 from: itspxx.cpp :817] [itsplxx.c 1230]

W *** ERROR => RaiseError(sapdext) ITS_P:01 [itspxx.cpp 817]

M ***LOG R68=> ThIRollBack, roll back () [thxxhead.c 13155]

You can ignore the warnings, these are already corrected.

We have published the services WEBGUI, SYSTEM & SHUFFLER. Is there an order I have to follow? And yes, I published the complete service, via right-mouse -> publish -> complete service.

The curious thing is, that the webgui works! So, I assume there is something wrong in the service and/or the coding (allthough it states he can't find the file specified??).

BUT, the service worked in the Standalone ITS 6.20 and it works in our integrated ITS on a prototype 7.00 WAS.

So, where is the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Daniel Geers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Found the solution: Since it was a service written for 6.20 Standalone ITS, needed to publish the Service "IAC" as well.