cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD return sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Say, we have a return sales order and subsequent documents( returns delivery, reversed goods issue and credit memo) for a particular sales order. if we again try to create a return sales order for the same sales order,currently,SAP gives information messages stating "return order exists" and "credit memo exists",but allows to create a return order again.

Instead of information message i need a hard stop wherein error message has to be thrown if already return sales order exists.how do i implement this.Is there any user exits or BADI available?

Thanks,

Sudhahar N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Other way of doing this is to create a custom routine in the Copying requirements in customization of Copy control for sales documents where you would have defined copy control from Order to Return order.

You can verify the already returned quantity and throw an error message if the fully quantity is already returned.

Best Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Visnu Sanapureddy,

During the creation of returns order, already referenced quantity

(return order quantity that is already present) gets calculated

dynamically using XVBAPF structure. This structure

gets data from the sales doc flow table.

All the above calculation happens after the execution of

requirement routines present in copy requirements. So your suggestion

is not possible.

Also VBFA structure is not available in those copy requirement routines.

I think your suggestion is not possible, could please check this.

---Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dave,

The suggestion i gave was with reference to stopping a return order creation if one exists already.

Suppose we try to create a return order with reference to a normal sales order, you will have the original sales order number in VBAK or VBFA structure. Using this one can find out if a return order is already created for this sales order, if so then throw up an error message.

From the description of the original message i arrived at this requirement. Not sure if the requirement was something else.

Can you please elaborate on the requirement.

Best Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is an include (MV45AFZZ) for this. You need to do some ABAP coding in it for the desired effect.

Thanks.

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using MV45AFZZ our ABAPer has not only stoped

1 Return > Invoiced quantity for any individual Ref invoice

but also

2. Return any material > Total supply of that material to any customer.

It is working fine.

I suggest this to you.

Thanks,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

requirment is return sales order creation with respect to PGI.Shipping process is here so after shipment only i can do PGI.

do some needful

thanks in advance

manoranjan