cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISALLOW PRODUCT TYPE SERVICES

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have implemented SRM5.0 Extended Classic Scenario and only want to allow procurement of product type "material".

How do I remove Product type "services" from the Shopping cart and purchase order create screen in order to only have product type "material" as a selectable option?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marinda

As discussed in another thread, you can use the Business Add-In BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI to override the standard settings and tailor the user interfaces Wizard, Simplified Form and Extended Form to your own requirements.

I hope this helps.

Gerald

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the item detail screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melinda,

Have u explored using the "Check BAdI" instead of modification of the standard templates? A check could ensure that when users use the "service" type, they get an error in the shopping cart.

Regards,

Sachin Sethi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please assist on how to change the screen template?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On which screen do you want to modify the radio buttons?

BR,

Disha.

P.S. Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We do not only use service activity masters. Free text line items are also used and the product type "services" instead of "goods" is selected when the SC or PO is created. My question is : Can the radio button whereby you select product type services or goods be removed from the Create SC / PO transactions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which screen do you want to change the radio button?While creating the SC,you can modify the Product search screen so as not to display the Services else to change the radio button display you may have to modify the screen templates.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, we have.

After this was done, it was decided to only allow procurement of products on SRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Either you can restrict the display of services in the Product search OR start a fresh load to bring only the MATERIAL master(no SERVICE master).

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Have you brought all the services also in SRM from the Backend during the master data transfer?

BR,

Disha.