cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

merep_mon I-Waiting

Private_Member_201320
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, i have a problem with a messages status in merep_mon... There are 58 messages in status I-Waiting, i try to process it manually triggering the handler, but appear a message that i can't process again the worklist. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Karthick has mentioned you need to look for a reord in partial status in the worklist. Ignore it and u will be able to process the rest of the I-waiting msgs.

If this does not work out, just check whether u r getting a dump under ST22. If so, u can find the syncBo which is responsible for it and only regenerate that syncBo. You need not regenerate all the syncBOs

Regards,

Rahul

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is also possible that the SyncBO has been disabled due to which the inbound requests are in I-waiting. It is a common mistake that everyone does that after regenerating the SyncBOs they dono enable them in MEREP_PD.

So check if it is enabled in MEREP_PD. After enabling them use trigger handler to trigger the waiting requests.

If this request goes to partial then check if there is a short dump in ST22 , if there is a short dump let me know the SP on which you are running MI. There will be some notes available that may resolve the dump.

Thanks....

Private_Member_201320
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for the answers. I have ignored a record in P status, and process the rest of the I-waiting msgs. It's solve my problem.

But now, the same mobile when synchronize has new I-waiting msgs. It's solve again process the I-waiting msgs (there are no records in P status). My question is, why this msgs stay in I-waiting status ? Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello julian,

messages are processed serially. so if the former message was in error or in wait

status, the succeeding messages will be in their I-wait status as well. if the message

that was blocking the queue can be ignored, you can just skip it. you can set the

next serial number (processed #) in merep_pd to ignore the erroneous message.

regards

jo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julian,

The msgs are going in I-waiting due to unavailability of handlers. Kindly let me know the number of handlers u have used.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

How can we know that how many handlers we are using, is there any way to set number of handlers or MI itself provides no. of handlers

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

In the transaction MEREP_PD in the first tab there is a box which contains the number of handlers being used.

This number can be increased based on system resources. If the number of handler requests increases the number specified here, then all the incoming requests will go i-waiting. This needs to be triggered using MEREP_RETRYBP prgram.

Thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

10x Preetham

Private_Member_201320
Participant
0 Kudos

The number of handler requests is set to 99, is correct that number ? The transaction MEREP_RETRYBD doesn't exists in my server. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julien,

As i said earlier the number to be used depends on the System resourses ranging from hardware to workprocessses available for processing. There is no fixed metrics available to decide wat number needs to be used here. It is based on the system performance and real time usage they boil to this number.

Sorry for giving the wrong name. It is not a transaction but a program called MEREP_RETRY_BP. This when executed will process the i-waiting requests.

Thanks...

Private_Member_201320
Participant
0 Kudos

I have new problem with msgs I-Waiting... in MEREP_PD the last msg process is 4.490, but i have msgs in I-Waiting from 4.401 to 4.478 that aren't process, what is the problem ? Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julien,

There seems to be missing sequence number...the solution is goto merep_pd tcode for that mobile id and enter the number 4400 in your case and save...then goto MEREP_MON then click on trigger handler button...this will process the waiting requestd...

Thanks....

Private_Member_201320
Participant
0 Kudos

I click in reprocess button and the I-Waiting msgs desappears, why this? This I-Waiting was generated because yesterday the conexion with backend server is broken and the msgs in I-Waiting appears with (E)rror and I reprocess it and change to 'W'.

Other problem is for a mobile device user, always when he create new SyncBo's and upload to middleware the states is 'W', and is the device appear the msg "data is not complete", when i trigger the msgs 'W', he synchronize and is all right. At the moment this situation only happen with this user.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julian,

When u reprocess the record, u r just changing its data. The record is not processed by any handlers and so remain in I-waiting. So u need to triggers handlers for the records which have now gone into I-waiting.

I am unable to understand the second prt of your query. If both the issues are not related to each other raise a different question for it in order avoid any confusion.

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi julien,

Kindly let me know on which SP is ur middleware.

Private_Member_201320
Participant
0 Kudos

Middleware has installed the SP17_05.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So if these messeges are in I-waiting state in Inbox ,these data is not sent to middleware...so all will be in I-waiting state only...

Here is the solution:

1) Try to find out any entries are there in Partial state, if so ignore it..so the status will be'I' and refresh it.

2) Regenarate all the syncbos(your application related syncbos) and replicate and enable them.

Now sync from the client we will get all data to client.

I hope this will work.If furthur clarifications please revert back.

Cheers,

Karthick