cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Type (Standard /NetWeaver)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are requesting the Product License Key of mySAP ERP 2005 ECC 6 with the SAP Kernel Release 7, Database is MS-SQL 2005 and Windows Server 2003 64 bit.

When we are registering our Product on OSS Portal to request the Product License Key with the SAP Kernel 7 & selecting the Standard License, I am receiving the Product Key with the License Type NetWeaver but I had been selecting the Standard License. Product Key with the License Type NetWeaver is not accepting during the license installation.

Then I do request the additional Product Key with the SAP Kernel Release 6.40 (not our kernel version) with the License Type Standard which is generating the Standard License key and has been installed successfully.

SAP Kernel Release 7, which is our version, Product Key has been generating with the NetWeaver License Type is not able to install in the System.

SAP Kernel Release 6.40, which is not our version, Product Key has been generating with the Standard License Type and has been installed successfully.

We are using ERP 2005 ECC6 which is NetWeaver based might be problem in future,

Does NetWeaver component could be disabled ?

Does NetWeaver Component might not be ADD-ON ?

Does Patches might not be installed successfully ?

I have been obtained the Kernel information from System menu …Status….Other Kernel Info where kernel and other information are displaying.

REgards

Anwer Waseem

SAP BASIS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwer,

This issue should be handled by Support, not SDN. Please open a message with SAP Support.

Best Regards,

Matt