cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_Customer_GetList

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to pull address information from the following bapi: BAPI_Customer_GetList. I have added it to my view and tried to test the service. I enter the IDRANGE High and Low (flipped it to make it an Input port) and also enter option BT with sign E, I, or leave it blank (neither works) and I get no data to return. I then log into R/3 and run the bapi at se37 and enter the same parameters and it works fine. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Regards,

Pete

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a guess: does the user, the Portal uses to connect to the backend have the same authorizations as the user that you use for logging on to R/3 and se37?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use SAPLOGONTICKET so because it is me that is logging into R/3, the portal, and Visual Composer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried with I, BT, 000000001, 0000000010 and it worked OK...

Have you tried CP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael,

I just tried to run the test with your settings (I, BT, 000000001, 000000010) and it did not work. What do you mean by CP?

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

CP allows for wildcards, so

I,CP,*

will return all customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael,

I tried the wild card inputs also but it still returns no data. Thanks for your help. I will continue troubleshooting.

Peter

tbroek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Same problem over here. In VC I cannot get the BAPI working. When I run the BAPI in SE37, it does work. Strange.

Anyway I solved the 'problem' by copying the BAPI to a Z-version. Now it works

Twan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will try that and let you know the outcome. Thanks.

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi peter , i have to try same activity but i am not able to connect to an r/3 system

can you please tell me in brief, how did u do it ?

i tried doing it in ep , but the connection just fails

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

have you used the ABAP Debugger? Set an external breakpoint and check, if all parameters from VC to R/3 are transfered.

Best Regards,

Marcel