Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All

I'm on SP18 and my MM is a <b>simple graphical mapping with no UDF</b>. My source payload is

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

- <ns:NexMT_SourceNex xmlns:ns="http://Nex/NM">

- <row>

<logdevdescrp>CORNER TAG</logdevdescrp>

<BadgeFName>Kelly</BadgeFName>

<BadgeLName>J</BadgeLName>

<Badge_Eid>5393</Badge_Eid>

<CARDNO>3573</CARDNO>

<DESCRP> Exit</DESCRP>

<REC_DAT>2006-11-17 16:52:33.0</REC_DAT>

</row>

</ns:NexMT_SourceNex>

and i have to do a simple graphical mapping to a target strucutre whose structure fields are the same except the BadgeFname and BadgeLname needs to be concatenated to one string and the Time stamp in REC_DAT needs to be mapped to a separated field. The occurance is set to 0...unbounded for both source and target. When i execute the interface i get the error as in the subject and in IR when i test the mapping with the message payload i donot get any error and the data is mapped to the target strucutre suceessfuly. I have increased my trace level to the max and couldnt not find any issues in it.

This error happens only when ativating the interface. Kindly let me know on how to troubleshoot this error and set it right?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thks all. Just took very few minutes to recreate the entire scenario and it works fine now with the same configs as before.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The source XML is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

- <ns:NexMT_SourceNex xmlns:ns="http://Nex/Test">

- <row>

<logdevdescrp>Main 1st Floor</logdevdescrp>

<BadgeFName>LAKSHMI</BadgeFName>

<BadgeLName>C</BadgeLName>

<Badge_Eid>6236</Badge_Eid>

<CARDNO>2264</CARDNO>

<DESCRP>1st Floor - Entry</DESCRP>

<REC_DAT>2006-11-20 09:38:39.0</REC_DAT>

</row>

</ns:NexMT_SourceNex>

The mapping (Source field -> Target Field)

BadgeFName + BadgeLName -> Name

Badge_Eid -> Emp_ID

Target XML:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:NexMT_targetR3 xmlns:ns0="http://Nex/Test">

<row>

<Emp_ID>6236</Emp_ID>

<Name>LAKSHMI</Name>

</row>

</ns0:NexMT_targetR3>

<b>The target XML is from the testing result in MM by taking the payload from MONI. No errors in this case. But error is encountered when the interface is activated:</b>

<i>MAPPING EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</i>

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, i did test the MM and IM by taking the payload from SXMB_MONI. Also i had activated and refreshed the cache but still the same issue. To the max i recreated the same MM and IM, no luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prabhu,

Can you re-activate your Message Mapping and Interface Mapping...

It may work, coz you said that when you are tested in Its giving success..

Otherwise do one thing...

Copy your XML from the Sxmb_moni and paste it in the IR, Test tab and verify once again... If there is any problem.. It definitly gives error...

Thanks,

Esha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do the testing in the IM and see if its working fine.

Also take the payload data to do the testing.

Regards

Vijaya

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IM testing result are successful. The error happens when the interface is active. Does it got to do anything with OSS updates?

Previosuly we were in SP9 and when testing in IM we got only success meesage if the testing is fine. but now (SP18) we get some additional meesage like

<b>20:28:28 Start of test

Call method execute of the application Java mapping com.sap.xi.tf._NexMappingProgram_

Java mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_NexMappingProgram_ completed. (execute() of com.sap.xi.tf._NexMappingProgram_

Executed successfully

20:28:28 End of test</b>

Does it have anything to do?

<b>PS: Payload for testing is used from SXMB_MONI</b>

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The above message looks fine!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabz,

Just to add with Prabhu, the error we are getting while running the scenario is "java.lang.NullPointerException". Why is this error caused in a mapping with no UDFs? The mapping is a simple one to one mapping... If we run the scenario with out mapping, the scenario runs to completion succesfully...

Regards,

JaiShankar

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Could either of Jay or Prabhu can post their source and target MT along with their occurances. And also specify which all functions present in graphical editors have been used.

Just to add to this, check in MONI whether the input payload is having the same structure (same as that used in test tab of message mapping).

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prabhu,

The Message you are given is... looks fine!!!??

Other wise do one thing:

Give me your Source Xml,Target Xml and your error message also, so we can help you better way

Thanks.,

Esha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Prabhu has already pasted the sorce structure. Infact, it was taken from the pay load. The occurance is row .. 0..Unbounded

rest of the nodes ..0....1

Also no std functions are used now(we removed them for testing). But still it gives the error...

Now it is a very simple one to one mapping...

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>When i execute the interface i get the error as in the subject and in IR when i test the mapping with the message payload i donot get any error and the data is mapped to the target strucutre suceessfuly</i>

>>>

did you try by takin the message from SXMB_MONI and then testing with it in IR?