cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report of Message Payloads

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had a case come up where I needed to get a report of the message payloads from a particular interface.

Is there a way I can dump the payloads from the monitor or some internal table that would show mess the contents of the payloads for multiple messages?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to runtime workbench-> performacne monitoring -> extended search

You will get report here.

Thanks,

Tuhin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok but I don't see the actual payload there or contents of the message. I was a report of the Idoc numbers on a report of the XML in the payload.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can get it from t-code SXMB_MONI in ABAP Stack but I am not sure is it good idea to dump all idocs!!!

Thanks,

Tuhin

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to transaction SXMB_MONI in the XI system, then select the first choice "monitor for processed XML messages", select a date range and execute.

The next screen should display all the processed messages, to which you can double click on one and display all the details of it, including the payload.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right. I know how to find all the Idocs for the date range. What I need to do is audit a few hundred but I need a some of the data from the payload. It has a string in it that I need to verify was picked up. So I want to have a report that would show, just for example, message id, idoc number and the xml data from the payload without having to double click and display all the details.

I may have a couple of hundred to find. It is an audit of the interface to our automated conveyor system when they says some picks were missed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right. I know how to find all the Idocs for the date range. What I need to do is audit a few hundred but I need a some of the data from the payload. It has a string in it that I need to verify was picked up. So I want to have a report that would show, just for example, message id, idoc number and the xml data from the payload without having to double click and display all the details.

I may have a couple of hundred to find. It is an audit of the interface to our automated conveyor system when they says some picks were missed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a look at some blogs here on sdn on 'super monitors' and 'Abap based trex', they are describing how to search in the payload of messages. You can use these examples to code an abap report.