cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get structure of IDOC into xi in the scenario is IDOC -> XI -> File

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi XI Guys,

When i want to Integrate SAP sys(IDOC) with File how to get structure of IDOC into XI, As we will define Data types in File -> XI -> File. Please send Step by Step process as i am new to Netweaver(XI)

ThankYou,

B.Pushparaju.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also import virtually any XML structure into Exchange Infrastructure (or you could import an IDoc structure this way) by creating an external definition under "Interface Objects" and then select the source file of a xsd or dtd file. You can create a dtd file of an IDoc structure in transaction we60 on your business machine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You'll need to make sure the Idoc metadata is loaded in the Adapter as well. It may be necessary to do this manually using transaction IDX2.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Double Click on your Software Compnenet and see if the option --> Import of RFC and IDOC is enabled.

Next, in your Software Component, go to Improted Objects--> Right Click --> Import of SAP objects --> Give the system details and user id and passord and then you can select the idoc to be imported.

Import and activate.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When i want to Integrate SAP sys(IDOC) with File how to get structure of IDOC into XI

>>>>

import the IDoc under the imported object in your SCV. Note that import should be allowed for the SCV.

As we will define Data types in File -> XI -> File.

>>>>

Ref. these blogs to help you out ..

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to permit importing Idoc in your Software Component Version

and then you can import it under "Imported Objects".

Regards,

Jakub